The new $109 Amazon Kindle also makes it easier for visually impaired users to read e-books.
Amazon’s Kindle Oasis has a book-like spine and battery-boosting leather cover.
Amazon Kindle devices already last for weeks on one charge, but Amazon wants them to last even longer.
After years of relying on the Amazon cloud to store its users' files, Dropbox has shifted gears and begun using primarily its own technology instead.
Amazon caught flack on Wednesday for disabling the encryption capabilities of its Fire phones and tablets with a software update. The company says its reasoning was simple: people didn't use it.
Amazon Web Services is handing PC and console game developers new tools to encourage them to use its cloud services for their back-end server infrastructure.
The music service is in the early stages of development, but it would offer far more music than Amazon's existing Prime Music streaming service, the New York Post reports.
Profits from Amazon's cloud division jumped 69 per cent last quarter, but the rest of its business fared less well.
Amazon has promised the creation of a new AWS region based in Montreal, Canada, this year, bringing its cloud to a new country at a time when it faces increased competition in the public cloud arena.
After nearly a year in preview, Amazon's WorkMail hosted email and calendar service for enterprises is now generally available.
Amazon recently launched an AWS Directory Service for Microsoft Active Directory, a fully-managed implementation of Active Directory.https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/active-directory/
Analytics is often described as one of the biggest challenges associated with big data, but even before that step can happen, data has to be ingested and made available to enterprise users. That's where Apache Kafka comes in.
Google, Amazon and Wal-Mart have joined the government's task force charged with figuring out a registration and identification system for drones.
Much of Amazon's sunny earnings report for the third quarter of 2015 can be traced back to its Web Services Cloud division.
AWS re:Invent 2015: New AWS tools give developers high-powered instances, better container support and more
Amazon Chief Technical Officer Werner Vogels told an audience at the company's Re:Invent conference in Las Vegas that developing apps and services to leverage the Cloud was the new normal. To that end, the company announced a whole slew of new featu...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW