If implemented properly, blockchain can help secure medical devices and improve patient privacy, but the key is proper implementation, according to a top security pro at Partners Healthcare.
Customers who have Reserved Instance contracts with Amazon Web Services will be able to subdivide some of their Linux and Unix virtual machine instances while maintaining their capacity discounts, thanks to pricing changes announced Monday.
Users of Amazon’s Alexa virtual assistant can now ask her questions about the contents of their Microsoft-hosted calendars. On Wednesday, the assistant gained the ability to interact with calendars from Outlook.com and Office 365, similar to how it w...
This sweet pricing drops our favorite e-reader back down to its last lowest price, but if that's not to your taste, you can also get $20 off other Kindles, too.
Amazon's Echo can't make hot Earl Grey, alas, but its new 'Computer' wake word can still make you feel like you're living in Star Trek's bridge.
Alexa-powered devices try to buy a dollhouse after responding to a command from a news broadcast.
Amazon just pushed out a new Fire TV interface that's similar to what Netflix is doing.
Amazon's next-gen Echo may be one part high-quality speaker and one part high-quality tablet.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
You can pre-order Google's voice assistant now and delivery on November 4.
Amazon is adding the Alexa Voice Remote to the Fire TV Stick. Pre-orders are now available.
It's not ready yet, but a report from Bloomberg says Apple's Echo rival is now in the prototype and testing phase.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update is having problems accepting USB connections from Amazon Kindle e-readers.
The new $109 Amazon Kindle also makes it easier for visually impaired users to read e-books.
Amazon’s Kindle Oasis has a book-like spine and battery-boosting leather cover.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Devops EngineerVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsVIC
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW
- TPEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- TPSenior Project Manager - Life InsuranceNSW
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- FTJava Team LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | DETQLD