Crystal-clear text on an E-Ink screen that is comfortable to look at for long periods of time
A crisper screen, better lighting, and new navigation, make the Kindle Voyage a premium e-book device
Everyone loves the classics, right?
Has BlackBerry passed its 'use by' date?
The Kindle Paperwhite from Amazon comes close to being the perfect solution for on-the-go reading.
A stunningly thin and light design and excellent screen, let down by the lack of access to Google's Play Store
Listen to MP3 copies of CDs you have bought from Amazon anywhere and at any time through the Web
A tablet that fails to impress, as either a tablet or as an e-reader
Amazon Kindle Fire preview: Amazon's Kindle Fire heats up the tablet market, but leaves Aussies out in the cold
Hands on with Amazon's zippy, alluring Kindle
First Impressions of Amazon's new 'Graphite' Kindle DX
Amazon's Kindle DX has a large screen and a built-in accelerometer
Amazon's famous Kindle eBook reader is finally available in Australia
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
- Ubisoft's 30th anniversary putters across the finish line with free copies of Assassin's Creed III
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramVIC
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- FTSenior UX DesignerVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagersACT
- TPLead Project ManagerQLD
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCPSCD/ CRM Business/Financial AnalystsACT