First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The Kindle Paperwhite from Amazon comes close to being the perfect solution for on-the-go reading.
A stunningly thin and light design and excellent screen, let down by the lack of access to Google's Play Store
Listen to MP3 copies of CDs you have bought from Amazon anywhere and at any time through the Web
A tablet that fails to impress, as either a tablet or as an e-reader
Amazon Kindle Fire preview: Amazon's Kindle Fire heats up the tablet market, but leaves Aussies out in the cold
Hands on with Amazon's zippy, alluring Kindle
First Impressions of Amazon's new 'Graphite' Kindle DX
Amazon's Kindle DX has a large screen and a built-in accelerometer
Amazon's famous Kindle eBook reader is finally available in Australia
Latest News Articles
- More mobile gadgets than people? Seven countries - including Australia - now qualify
- Microsoft revenue lifted by Cloud sales to businesses
- ARM develops second wave of 64-bit processors
- Apple reports a huge profit but sales disappoint
- Microsoft brings two open source tools to Azure
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Microsoft WPC 2014: Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.