Organizations hoping to streamline their deployments of Linux got two new options this week for running the open source OS remotely.
Well, now we know why Amazon's stock of Kindle 2 e-readers evaporated so quickly. Just hours after I wrote about the devices being out of stock, Amazon announced a new model of its popular e-reader. The device, called simply the Kindle, is available ...
Wasting little time in responding to Barnes & Noble's new lower prices for its Nook e-readers, Amazon today slashed the cost of its Kindle device to $189, the company announced. The new price is $70 off the Kindle's previous $259 list, and $10 less t...
Amazon's cloud storage service has unveiled a brand new way to quickly move giant amounts of data to the cloud, one so technologically advanced that it actually allows customers to "bypass the Internet."
Amazon Web Services' content delivery network service CloudFront can now transfer data over an encrypted HTTPS connection, but users will pay more than if they transfer it via HTTP, Amazon said on Monday.
For those of you who think that the Kindle's one third of an inch thick architecture is just too thick, you may be able to check out a new slimmer Kindle come August this year. According to a Bloomberg.com article, Amazon.com plans to introduce the ...
Apple CEO Steve Jobs will handle keynote duties at the company's annual developers conference in two weeks, Apple confirmed today.
Google has partnered with Intel and Sony to create Google TV, an ambitious attempt to bake its Android software into TVs, Blu-ray players, and a Google set-top box called Buddy Box. Google TV is clearly a challenge to Apple TV, the Boxee Box, TiVo an...
Amazon Web Services has added a new high-availability feature called Multi-Availability Zone (Multi-AZ) to its cloud-based Relational Database Service (RDS), the company said on Tuesday.
Amazon Web Services has launched VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) in Europe, the company said on Tuesday. The service lets companies connect their existing data centers to isolated computing resources in Amazon's European cloud using an encrypted VPN (vir...
Some of Japan's biggest online electronics retailers have stopped shipping Apple products, apparently at the request of the Cupertino, California-based company.
Red Hat Cloud Access will let enterprises use their subscriptions to support either traditional on-premise servers or servers hosted on Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud, the company said on Tuesday.
Lawson Software announced a partnership on Wednesday that will make its ERP (enterprise resource planning) and other applications available on Amazon Web Services' cloud-computing infrastructure service.
Amazon Web Services has added the ability for customers of CloudFront to choose who gets to receive content streamed using the service, the company said on Sunday.
Amazon introduced its e-book shop and reader app for the iPad Monday, entering the battle for e-books dominance against Apple's own iBooks store and Barnes & Noble's e-reader iPad app.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW