Amazon will launch an enterprise email and calendar service that competes against products from Microsoft and Google, according to the Wall Street Journal.
The tech industry's most influential companies spent record amounts of money on federal lobbying in 2014 despite a general drop in lobbying by most tech companies. The spending was often directed at areas away from the central business of technology,...
Amazon has pulled the plug on its Wallet app, a service the company launched in beta six months ago to dip its toes into the burgeoning area of mobile payments.
It's been a week of milestones for Amazon's ambitions as content producer, as it makes its way down a path paved by another Internet-based company -- Netflix. Both companies are now giving legacy producers of quality TV content a run for their money,...
More than a dozen Romanian non-governmental organizations are protesting new cybersecurity legislation passed by the parliament last week that would force businesses to provide the country's national intelligence agencies with access to their data wi...
The poor design of two different smartphones, a low-resolution front camera with the new iPhone, the Moto G's lack of LTE, and the hefty price tag of the Amazon Fire led to disappointment this year when it came to smartphone releases.
From Apple to Amazon to Microsoft to Twitter, the names of some of the world's most popular tech companies tend to have interesting and significant backstories.
An organization representing thousands of commercial pilots in the U.S. and Canada says it's concerned about the safety implications of Amazon flying drones at a site near Seattle.
Amazon.com continued to increase its sales last quarter but losses also mounted, to the growing consternation of investors.
Updated: Professionals interested in a secure smartphone will be able to buy the BlackBerry Passport from Optus stores.
Sometimes the best path to success is to learn how to avoid failure.
Booksellers have met with European Commission officials to discuss their concerns that Amazon holds a monopoly in the online book market.
Amazon’s Kindle has always been a bit of a niche product. It sits alone in that uncomfortable space in the market, catering traditionally to book lovers with a foot in the past and an eye to the future. You would think this is a relatively small mark...
Amazon has launched the latest iteration in its Kindle range, the Fire HD.
Alibaba is looking to raise as much as $US21 billion in its U.S. IPO, according to documents filed Friday, making the Chinese e-commerce company's debut one of the largest initial public offerings in U.S. history.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTSenior Information Security SpecialistQLD
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTSenior Network Security EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Architect - Network /InfrastructureQLD
- CCBusiness Specialist - Data ManagementNSW
- FTDelivery ExecutiveSA
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- TPSAS DeveloperWA
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaACT
- FTLevel 2/ 3 Systems AdministratorVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Manager- RiskSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Applications - Data ReportingNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA