Amazon Web Services continues to chip away at the enterprise storage market, with plans for a new service designed to be a nimbler alternative to network attached storage (NAS) appliances.
Amazon Web Services has made its WorkSpaces virtual desktops less annoying to use with a feature that resumes the previous session after it detects an interruption.
Amazon Web Services is offering its customers free use of over 85,000 satellite images, setting the stage for new types of geographically-oriented cloud applications.
Cloud computing may not be the optimal approach to every business problem, but Software AG wants to make sure its enterprise customers at least have the option.
Amazon Web Services' management tool, Config, provides troubleshooting and security analysis features designed to give IT staff more control over cloud resources.
In a bid to make life easier for Ruby developers, Amazon Web Services has updated its SDK for the open-source programming language, allowing developers to write less code.
As enterprises have increased the number of systems they run on Amazon Web Service's cloud, keeping track of it all has become more difficult. But the company is now trying to rectify that with the help of better tagging.
The Docker container virtualization technology has proved to be such a hit with its users that Amazon Web Services has created a new management tool for handling large scale Docker deployments, though observers worry it could lock customers more tigh...
Continuing to roll out new compute services at an impressive clip, Amazon Web Services has introduced a way for programmers to trigger operations in their AWS deployments without running a full virtual machine, potentially reducing maintenance work a...
With Wednesday's preview release of a new database service called Aurora, Amazon Web Services claims to have supercharged the open source MySQL with the high performance, reliability, and scalability characteristics typically associated with commerci...
As the show gets rolling this week, here are some of the products on display
The Cloud is no longer relegated to handling ancillary jobs, but is quickly become the base for mission critical - or even all - enterprise IT operations, the head of Amazon Web Services said.
In a move to help extinguish European and especially German privacy concerns, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has opened a location in Frankfurt.
Amazon Web Services wants to become a more central part of enterprise IT with the AWS Directory Service, which both competes and integrates with Microsoft's Active Directory.
Amazon.com may have received illegal state aid from tax authorities in Luxembourg, where the company has a subsidiary that records most of its European profit, according to the European Commission.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Project Manager - IT Solutions - GovernmentNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - UNIX/LinuxVIC
- FTBI Analyst - Data and FraudNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTMid-Senior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (Lotus Notes) 161101/SITA/571Asia
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementWA
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCProject Change ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTMid Level Web DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC