Amaysim is the leader in telco customer service, according to the release of the latest Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) and Communications Alliance quarterly, Complaints in Context report.
Complaints made to the TIO is at the lowest level since between 2007 and 2008.
Telecommunications company, Amaysim, has launched its new Unlimited 1GB plan in Australia for $24.90. The company said, in a statement, that this new plan was launched with the budget conscious consumer in mind.
Australian Mobile Virtual Network Operator Amaysim has today unveiled a low cost, unlimited mobile plan that has no lock-in contracts.
Amaysim, a Mobile Virtual Network Operator, today launched in Australia, promising low prices and high quality customer service backed by a dedicated, in-house customer service centre.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA