The U.S. National Security Agency has a cyberwarfare program that hunts for foreign cyberattacks and is able to strike back without human intervention, according to NSA leaker Edward Snowden.
A debate in the U.S. about whether the National Security Agency should end its bulk collection of U.S. telephone and business records has come down to an argument over the meaning of the word "bulk."
The U.S. government needs to answer for human rights abuses related to the National Security Agency's massive worldwide surveillance of Internet communications and telephone records, privacy advocates told an international human rights board Monday.
A U.S. surveillance court has ordered government agencies to review the court's own opinions related to the legality of a massive telephone records collection program at the U.S. National Security Agency in preparation for possible publication of tho...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/JAVA/Oracle) 160504/SA/vtdAsia
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCSenior Analyst Designer / AWS and AzureVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW