Sweeping changes are being made to AldiMobile with revised plans, improved network speeds and the launch of a 5in smartphone in the lead up to Christmas.
Aldi is selling a 7in Android tablet designed for children for today only.
Aldi will sell the Medion LifeTab from April 26. The 7.85in tablet has an IPS screen with 1024x768 resolution. It runs the current version of Google’s mobile operating system, Android 4.4 KitKat.
A fault that temporarily prevented Aldi Mobile some customers from using cellular data services has been resolved according to a spokesperson for the MVNO.
Low cost MVNO Aldi will retire its ALDImobile $35 plan, which comes with 2500 call minutes and 2.5GB, on April 2. Replacing the plan is the company’s new XL plan which offers half the minutes and less than half the data.
Budget electronics company, Soniq, will enter the telecommunications market by offering its own range of plans and smartphones on another carrier’s network.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a new Android tablet for less than $200. The 9.7in Bauhn tablet packs a quad-core CPU, high-resolution camera and a healthy range of ports; however, budding customers will have to hurry on the day of its releas...
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a Wi-Fi, 8in Android tablet for just $129 from Wednesday, 4 December, it has advertised.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a re-run of a budget Android smartphone it advertised back in July, cutting $20 off the original price of the handset.
Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile has halved the monthly data allowance on its unlimited pre-paid plan from 5GB to 2.5GB, just two months after the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a new Android smartphone in Australia from Wednesday, 11 September, but the device doesn't appear to represent good value for money.
Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile will continue to operate as usual, after it struck a deal directly with Telstra wholesale following the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell an 8in Android tablet with 3G capabilities for $169 from Wednesday, 21 August, it has advertised.
German supermarket chain Aldi will again sell a 3G, quad-core Android tablet for $249, and will also stock a 4in Android smartphone with dual-SIM capabilities. Both devices are set to go on sale in Australia from Saturday, 13 July.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a 3G-capable, quad-core Android tablet running Google's Jelly Bean software in Australia for $249, but has warned consumers that stocks are likely to be limited.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- If you want to be an Xbox Insider, Microsoft says you'll now have to earn it
- Microsoft's mobile apps will get better image capture and OCR via the Office Lens camera app
- Severe vulnerability in Cisco's WebEx extension for Chrome leaves PCs open to easy attack
- Microsoft tries to expel Chromebooks from schools with Intune app and low-cost PCs
- If we show you how to back up your PC for free, will you finally do it?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTASP.NET Developer - ASP.NET/JQUERY/SQLNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile CoachWA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Hadoop, Qlikview, SalesforceNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD