Sweeping changes are being made to AldiMobile with revised plans, improved network speeds and the launch of a 5in smartphone in the lead up to Christmas.
Aldi is selling a 7in Android tablet designed for children for today only.
Aldi will sell the Medion LifeTab from April 26. The 7.85in tablet has an IPS screen with 1024x768 resolution. It runs the current version of Google’s mobile operating system, Android 4.4 KitKat.
A fault that temporarily prevented Aldi Mobile some customers from using cellular data services has been resolved according to a spokesperson for the MVNO.
Low cost MVNO Aldi will retire its ALDImobile $35 plan, which comes with 2500 call minutes and 2.5GB, on April 2. Replacing the plan is the company’s new XL plan which offers half the minutes and less than half the data.
Budget electronics company, Soniq, will enter the telecommunications market by offering its own range of plans and smartphones on another carrier’s network.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a new Android tablet for less than $200. The 9.7in Bauhn tablet packs a quad-core CPU, high-resolution camera and a healthy range of ports; however, budding customers will have to hurry on the day of its releas...
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a Wi-Fi, 8in Android tablet for just $129 from Wednesday, 4 December, it has advertised.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a re-run of a budget Android smartphone it advertised back in July, cutting $20 off the original price of the handset.
Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile has halved the monthly data allowance on its unlimited pre-paid plan from 5GB to 2.5GB, just two months after the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a new Android smartphone in Australia from Wednesday, 11 September, but the device doesn't appear to represent good value for money.
Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile will continue to operate as usual, after it struck a deal directly with Telstra wholesale following the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell an 8in Android tablet with 3G capabilities for $169 from Wednesday, 21 August, it has advertised.
German supermarket chain Aldi will again sell a 3G, quad-core Android tablet for $249, and will also stock a 4in Android smartphone with dual-SIM capabilities. Both devices are set to go on sale in Australia from Saturday, 13 July.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a 3G-capable, quad-core Android tablet running Google's Jelly Bean software in Australia for $249, but has warned consumers that stocks are likely to be limited.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft bests Google in patent case appeal
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Mt. Gox CEO Karpeles arrested by Japanese police
- Facebook says Flash security woes could hurt its business
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC