A coming boom in connected sensors and devices will drive mobile networks into distributed computing, the president of Bell Labs says
Alcatel-Lucent and chipmaker Sckipio Technologies are debuting modem technology that will help make speeds of hundreds of megabit per second over copper cables a reality.
The number of LTE subscriptions will pass 1 billion before the end of the year, prompting operators to invest in technologies such as small cells to keep up.
Size is power in the mobile networks business, but it's only one of the reasons Nokia is acquiring Alcatel-Lucent.
EU charges Google with antitrust and opens Android probe... Intel sales down along with PCs... new lawsuits challenge net neutrality... and more tech news.
As tech companies increasingly rely on analyzing and selling user data to boost revenue, trust is emerging as one of the defining issues of the year for the IT sector.
A number of different technologies are being developed or improved to offer higher speeds for fixed and mobile broadband networks, as operators are preparing to compete with each other and carry video traffic in 3D and at higher resolutions, which is...
The National Broadband Network will impact every Australian, linking every premises and changing the way we connect with the important things in our lives.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
- Australian businesses need to accept higher rotation of millennials: Kronos
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- CCProject Manager - DeliveryNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTTest Analyst, Finance Software SolutionsNSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia