U.S. tech companies should retain access to the encrypted information of their customers, instead of providing end-to-end encryption, in order to give police the tools they need to investigate crimes and terrorist activity, two senior law enforcement...
The U.S. Senate has passed legislation intended to rein in the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records, sending the bill to President Barack Obama for his signature.
The U.S. Senate on Thursday failed to move forward on efforts to extend the section of the Patriot Act that the National Security Agency has used to collect millions of domestic telephone records.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's Web comments form crashed Tuesday morning in the hours before the agency's first deadline for submitting comments on its net neutrality proposal.
A recent report from the U.S. intelligence director that provides the number of surveillance targets in 2013 is not specific enough to provide the transparency the nation's residents need, two senators said Monday.
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why Linux users should worry about malware and what they can do about it
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Epson FastFoto FF-640 review: Quick, convenient photo scans don’t come cheap
- EZVIZ Husky review: This weatherproof camera gives you an eye on the outside of your home
- Reality check: How Windows 10's new privacy controls stack up
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCFIS Connex DeveloperQLD
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)WA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTChief Information Security OfficerNSW
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- CCOracle R12 Functional ConsultantSA
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT