The number of DDoS attacks increased by 180 percent during the third quarter of this year compared to the same period in 2014.
Servers could be haunted by a ghost from the 1980s, as hackers have started abusing an obsolete routing protocol to launch distributed denial-of-service attacks.
The Internet is playing an important role in communications in Nepal after a devastating earthquake, as phone links were choked by the large number of people trying to connect.
A sophisticated distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) blocked Dutch government and privately run commercial sites from the public for more than 10 hours Tuesday.
SBS broke a number of its streaming service records by going all out with its Web and mobile video coverage of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle) 161012/SSA/623Asia
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia