San Francisco police suspect a woman got much more than a bed for the night when she booked a stay in the city through Airbnb earlier this year.
More than 250 companies have signed on with Airbnb’s Business Travel program since its launch a year ago, but on Monday the home-sharing service launched a new product suite in the hopes of growing that customer segment further.
When voters go to the polls in next year's presidential election, could a candidate's stance on the sharing economy factor into their decision?
Baseball gets a hacking scandal... Airbus plans Internet satellites... European court holds site liable for comments... and more tech news.
Roughly half a million people now stay in AirBnB accommodations worldwide each night, double the number from a year ago. But a big question AirBnB hosts wrestle with is how much they should charge their guests.
Verizon makes bid for AOL ... Public Wi-Fi set for speed boost ... Mac security product opens critical hole on Macs ... and more tech news.
Good reviews are generally a welcome thing for Airbnb hosts, but in an Amsterdam court case they provided evidence leading to the eviction of a man who was subletting a rental home intended for low-income tenants.
Airbnb has developed a new app customized for iOS and Android tablets in an attempt to give those users a better way to browse its million-plus home rental listings than with the devices' web browsers.
Legislation introduced in the California state senate this week seeks to ensure that people renting out homes or rooms on sites like AirBnB pay visitor taxes on those rentals.
Airbnb has open-sourced a tool that allows its non-technical employees to work like data scientists, and it hopes others will use the software to more effectively mine their own data
They might be masters of innovation in some areas, but startups like Airbnb, Uber, Sidecar and Fitbit are finding that when it comes to Washington, D.C., the old ways are the best.
It's a boom year for venture capital investing, and tech companies with the potential to disrupt business-as-usual are grabbing the lion's share of the money.
Airbnb will hand over information on 124 of its hosts in New York to comply with a request from the state attorney general, who is investigating the legality of the service, the company said Friday.
Uber and Airbnb, which have already proved popular with travelers and urbanites with smartphones, have unveiled new features and links to other services designed to attract more business users.
Airbnb won a break from rising legal scrutiny as a New York judge threw out a subpoena seeking mounds of data about people who have rented out their living spaces through the service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW