San Francisco police suspect a woman got much more than a bed for the night when she booked a stay in the city through Airbnb earlier this year.
More than 250 companies have signed on with Airbnb’s Business Travel program since its launch a year ago, but on Monday the home-sharing service launched a new product suite in the hopes of growing that customer segment further.
When voters go to the polls in next year's presidential election, could a candidate's stance on the sharing economy factor into their decision?
Baseball gets a hacking scandal... Airbus plans Internet satellites... European court holds site liable for comments... and more tech news.
Roughly half a million people now stay in AirBnB accommodations worldwide each night, double the number from a year ago. But a big question AirBnB hosts wrestle with is how much they should charge their guests.
Verizon makes bid for AOL ... Public Wi-Fi set for speed boost ... Mac security product opens critical hole on Macs ... and more tech news.
Good reviews are generally a welcome thing for Airbnb hosts, but in an Amsterdam court case they provided evidence leading to the eviction of a man who was subletting a rental home intended for low-income tenants.
Airbnb has developed a new app customized for iOS and Android tablets in an attempt to give those users a better way to browse its million-plus home rental listings than with the devices' web browsers.
Legislation introduced in the California state senate this week seeks to ensure that people renting out homes or rooms on sites like AirBnB pay visitor taxes on those rentals.
Airbnb has open-sourced a tool that allows its non-technical employees to work like data scientists, and it hopes others will use the software to more effectively mine their own data
They might be masters of innovation in some areas, but startups like Airbnb, Uber, Sidecar and Fitbit are finding that when it comes to Washington, D.C., the old ways are the best.
It's a boom year for venture capital investing, and tech companies with the potential to disrupt business-as-usual are grabbing the lion's share of the money.
Airbnb will hand over information on 124 of its hosts in New York to comply with a request from the state attorney general, who is investigating the legality of the service, the company said Friday.
Uber and Airbnb, which have already proved popular with travelers and urbanites with smartphones, have unveiled new features and links to other services designed to attract more business users.
Airbnb won a break from rising legal scrutiny as a New York judge threw out a subpoena seeking mounds of data about people who have rented out their living spaces through the service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Parrot Mambo Drone review
- Logitech K780 Wireless Keyboard review: One fantastic keyboard for your computer, phone, and tablet
- Microsoft confirms Windows 10 adoption slowdown
- Sonos comes to the Apple store, but what does that mean for Beats speakers?
- Microsoft-Nissan partnership treats cars like PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC