The Zeppelin is back and it is better in every single way
The MacBook Air is as functional as it is a pleasure to take it on the road
Is this what the best Android tablet ever looks like?
Has Asus made its adored tablet even better with its latest Transformer?
A race is underway between Google and Apple. The two rivals released tablets last week and now the pressure is on to get the Nexus 9 and iPad Air 2 onto shop shelves and into the hands of customers.
Australians interested in buying the Touch ID enabled iPad Mini will have to pay $130 more than the Mini 2. That’s a 26 per cent premium on an identical tablet, save for the finger scanner. This is a feature most people have lived fine without.
Apple has conveniently slipped up by revealing the new versions of its iPad online, one day ahead of the company’s scheduled launch event.
Apple is expected to announce new versions of its Mac computers and notebooks come 16 October, but the device that has people waiting with bated breath is the follow up to the company’s iPad Air.
Sony’s Xperia Tablet Z2 will be made available in three different models when it comes to Australia, all of which will be priced on par with Apple’s iPad Air.
Savage competition has seen the gap separating Apple’s iPad from a slew of Android tablets close. This comparison takes the two most competitive tablets, Samsung’s Galaxy NotePro 12.2 and Sony’s Xperia Z2 Tablet, and measures how they stand next to A...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity Architect - Perth BasedQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsQLD
- FTICT Program Manager- Transformation - Gov backgroundNSW
- FTSenior Finance Business Analyst, Superannuation, WealthNSW
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTJava Team LeadVIC
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTProduct Manager - IoTNSW
- FTTechnical Architect - Network /InfrastructureQLD
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- TPBI AnalystQLD
- CCAutomation DeveloperNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- FTMarket Data Analyst, Investment BankingNSW
- FTSenior / Lead iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- FTFront End Web DeveloperACT