The Zeppelin is back and it is better in every single way
The MacBook Air is as functional as it is a pleasure to take it on the road
Is this what the best Android tablet ever looks like?
Has Asus made its adored tablet even better with its latest Transformer?
A race is underway between Google and Apple. The two rivals released tablets last week and now the pressure is on to get the Nexus 9 and iPad Air 2 onto shop shelves and into the hands of customers.
Australians interested in buying the Touch ID enabled iPad Mini will have to pay $130 more than the Mini 2. That’s a 26 per cent premium on an identical tablet, save for the finger scanner. This is a feature most people have lived fine without.
Apple has conveniently slipped up by revealing the new versions of its iPad online, one day ahead of the company’s scheduled launch event.
Apple is expected to announce new versions of its Mac computers and notebooks come 16 October, but the device that has people waiting with bated breath is the follow up to the company’s iPad Air.
Sony’s Xperia Tablet Z2 will be made available in three different models when it comes to Australia, all of which will be priced on par with Apple’s iPad Air.
Savage competition has seen the gap separating Apple’s iPad from a slew of Android tablets close. This comparison takes the two most competitive tablets, Samsung’s Galaxy NotePro 12.2 and Sony’s Xperia Z2 Tablet, and measures how they stand next to A...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW