Criticism hurts -- especially when you're not sure where it's coming from, or why, and have no way to respond to it.
A deeper look by Cisco Systems into the cyberattack that infected Yahoo users with malware appears to show a link between the attack and a suspicious affiliate traffic-pushing scheme with roots in Ukraine.
Facebook is pulling the plug on a controversial advertising program that served ads to people based on the activity of their friends, such as "Likes" and check-ins.
Yahoo said that malware spread by advertisements served by its European websites had not affected users in North America, Asia Pacific and Latin America as people in these locations were not served the advertisements.
Malicious ads served through Yahoo's ad network delivered malware to thousands of site visitors, according to researchers at Fox-IT, but Yahoo subsequently blocked the attack.
You thought you were shopping for family and friends this holiday season, but in doing so you may have also given a nice present to retailers: your data.
Facebook, in a move poised to give a major boost to its position as a mass media platform, will soon start placing video ads into users' feeds.
The Canadian Commissioner of Competition believes Google has abused its dominant search position and in an ongoing investigation has filed a document with the Federal Court of Canada demanding more information on the company's practices.
You might think of Instagram's new private messaging feature as a way to share certain photos with just your best friends. But Instagram -- and the Kardashians -- have other ideas about how the tool could be used to serve up promotional content.
Do you love, no scratch that -- "luv" espresso? Do you "adore" it even? Twitter advertisers may now know how you feel about their products no matter how you choose to express yourself.
Users will soon start to see more ads on Twitter based on Web browsing activity, under a new program partly designed to leverage the site's popularity on mobile devices.
LinkedIn users will soon have access to a wider range of professionally curated content on the site through a new publishing tool available to businesses.
Google has reached a US$17 million settlement with 37 U.S. states and the District of Columbia over its unauthorized placement of cookies on devices running Apple's Safari browser, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said Monday.
Facebook on Friday moved ahead with some proposed changes to its privacy policies to clarify that users' posts on the site can be used in advertisements, but that users have controls to limit their appearance.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW