For small retailers, the relationship between the number of store visits and actual sales can be foggy. A new tracking device aims to provide clarity.
It might be time to change the adage "the customer is always right" to, "the customer with the most followers is always right."
Chalk up another victory for corporate surveillance: Five years after advocates came up with an easy way to let you browse the Web with just a little privacy, the Do Not Track system is in tatters and that pair of boots you looked at online last mont...
TripaAdvisor, Expedia and Booking.com are under investigation by the Italian Competition Authority.
PowWow, a privately held upstart in the enterprise mobile software market, promises to simplify the porting of Windows or Web applications to smartphones and tablets by using virtual application delivery and tailor-made user interfaces.
Now you can be annoyed by ads on Twitter in multiple languages.
Adblock Plus, a widely used browser extension that blocks many types of Web advertising, has released a more polished version for Apple's Safari.
Salesforce.com is releasing Social Studio, a new product that combines features from its Radian6 social-media-monitoring technology with the content publishing capabilities of its Buddy Media software for marketers.
Facebook reported a nice 72 percent boost in sales for the first quarter, as the company continues to make strides expanding its advertising business on mobile devices.
Mobile users of Google's search and YouTube service will soon see more targeted ads that take them straight to the installation pages for advertisers' mobile apps.
Internet users may soon start to see more ads that look like posts from Google+, but without visiting the social network.
In space, they say, no one can hear you scream. Some marketers feel the same way about Facebook.
Real-time chatter about television abounds on Twitter, offering a potentially lucrative opportunity for advertising. The social network is looking to make the most of it, announcing a series of deals Monday to better monetize tweets about TV shows ar...
AOL is pushing to become an elite advertising business with a new platform for buying and selling ads tied to big data.
The money spent by advertisers on the desktop will decline this year as people continue to reach for their smartphones to search for information, according to new data from eMarketer.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSoftware Engineer - Submarine simulation and testing - MELBOURNEACT
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer - Submarine simulation and testingVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (Payment Systems Project)QLD
- FTProject Manager - ProcurementSA
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerVIC
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- FTITIL Service ManagerVIC
- FTHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct Designer - UIVIC
- FTIOS Developer (Permanent) Finance CBDNSW
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTEUC Solution Architect l Large Transformation ProjectNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramVIC