For small retailers, the relationship between the number of store visits and actual sales can be foggy. A new tracking device aims to provide clarity.
It might be time to change the adage "the customer is always right" to, "the customer with the most followers is always right."
Chalk up another victory for corporate surveillance: Five years after advocates came up with an easy way to let you browse the Web with just a little privacy, the Do Not Track system is in tatters and that pair of boots you looked at online last mont...
TripaAdvisor, Expedia and Booking.com are under investigation by the Italian Competition Authority.
PowWow, a privately held upstart in the enterprise mobile software market, promises to simplify the porting of Windows or Web applications to smartphones and tablets by using virtual application delivery and tailor-made user interfaces.
Now you can be annoyed by ads on Twitter in multiple languages.
Adblock Plus, a widely used browser extension that blocks many types of Web advertising, has released a more polished version for Apple's Safari.
Salesforce.com is releasing Social Studio, a new product that combines features from its Radian6 social-media-monitoring technology with the content publishing capabilities of its Buddy Media software for marketers.
Facebook reported a nice 72 percent boost in sales for the first quarter, as the company continues to make strides expanding its advertising business on mobile devices.
Mobile users of Google's search and YouTube service will soon see more targeted ads that take them straight to the installation pages for advertisers' mobile apps.
Internet users may soon start to see more ads that look like posts from Google+, but without visiting the social network.
In space, they say, no one can hear you scream. Some marketers feel the same way about Facebook.
Real-time chatter about television abounds on Twitter, offering a potentially lucrative opportunity for advertising. The social network is looking to make the most of it, announcing a series of deals Monday to better monetize tweets about TV shows ar...
AOL is pushing to become an elite advertising business with a new platform for buying and selling ads tied to big data.
The money spent by advertisers on the desktop will decline this year as people continue to reach for their smartphones to search for information, according to new data from eMarketer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCTester Analyst - learn on the job!ACT
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW