For small retailers, the relationship between the number of store visits and actual sales can be foggy. A new tracking device aims to provide clarity.
It might be time to change the adage "the customer is always right" to, "the customer with the most followers is always right."
Chalk up another victory for corporate surveillance: Five years after advocates came up with an easy way to let you browse the Web with just a little privacy, the Do Not Track system is in tatters and that pair of boots you looked at online last mont...
TripaAdvisor, Expedia and Booking.com are under investigation by the Italian Competition Authority.
PowWow, a privately held upstart in the enterprise mobile software market, promises to simplify the porting of Windows or Web applications to smartphones and tablets by using virtual application delivery and tailor-made user interfaces.
Now you can be annoyed by ads on Twitter in multiple languages.
Adblock Plus, a widely used browser extension that blocks many types of Web advertising, has released a more polished version for Apple's Safari.
Salesforce.com is releasing Social Studio, a new product that combines features from its Radian6 social-media-monitoring technology with the content publishing capabilities of its Buddy Media software for marketers.
Facebook reported a nice 72 percent boost in sales for the first quarter, as the company continues to make strides expanding its advertising business on mobile devices.
Mobile users of Google's search and YouTube service will soon see more targeted ads that take them straight to the installation pages for advertisers' mobile apps.
Internet users may soon start to see more ads that look like posts from Google+, but without visiting the social network.
In space, they say, no one can hear you scream. Some marketers feel the same way about Facebook.
Real-time chatter about television abounds on Twitter, offering a potentially lucrative opportunity for advertising. The social network is looking to make the most of it, announcing a series of deals Monday to better monetize tweets about TV shows ar...
AOL is pushing to become an elite advertising business with a new platform for buying and selling ads tied to big data.
The money spent by advertisers on the desktop will decline this year as people continue to reach for their smartphones to search for information, according to new data from eMarketer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC