The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has ended a nearly year-long inquiry into Yelp's businesses practices, after some companies claimed they received unfair or fraudulent reviews after turning down pitches to advertise.
While many activities have migrated online, Facebook is still eager to know how its users shop in physical stores.
If ads on Twitter weren't annoying enough, some will start asking for your credit card info, in the hopes you'll load up on store discounts.
Stores, sports venues and other users of Apple's iBeacons will have to walk a fine line between helping users and angering them with new in-app messaging from Adobe Systems' Marketing Cloud.
Yahoo is acquiring the video advertising platform BrightRoll for $640 million, in a move that could help to offset declines in its traditional display ad business.
Yahoo reported a 1 percent sales increase on Tuesday, a marked shift after multiple quarters of decline, though results in its critical ad business were mixed.
Ads are officially coming to Snapchat, in a form the company says is not "targeted," but Snapchat's own terms of service suggest it could do something very much like that.
A major change this year in how online advertisements are sold has been embraced by hackers, who are using advanced ad-targeting capabilities to precisely deliver malware.
Facebook is doubling the rewards it will pay for security vulnerabilities related to code that runs its advertising system, the company said Wednesday.
Malicious advertisements, some of which were displayed on YouTube, redirected more than 113,000 people in the U.S. to harmful websites in just a month, Trend Micro said Tuesday.
If you're like me, you might stroll past a local coffee shop or book store numerous times before you notice it's there or go inside. Facebook thinks an ad might give that extra nudge.
A "like" on Facebook is worth a lot to advertisers there. Now it's also worth something to advertisers in other mobile apps.
An expansion of how Facebook's user data is employed for advertising purposes is prompting questions over privacy.
Internode has received a bronze CLIO award for advertising announced this week in New York City.
Malicious advertisements have popped up on websites such as YouTube, Amazon and Yahoo, part of a sophisticated campaign to spread malware, Cisco said Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCProject Manager CCTVNSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW