Apparently Klout is popular.
Google has named a top executive from its advertising business to become the new chief executive of its YouTube service.
When Google awarded Eric Schmidt a US$100 million stock bonus in 2011 it was seen as unprecedented for the company. Now it's doing it again.
The video website Blinkx is contesting a Harvard professor's analysis that accuses the company of charging advertisers for video ads that users rarely see.
Google has been ordered by a court in Virginia to pay royalty to I/P Engine for infringing some claims of two of its patents through the AdWords advertising system.
Facebook is testing its advertisements on outside mobile applications, calling it a new way for app developers to monetize their creations.
Google is testing a high-tech contact lens for people with diabetes as an alternative to finger pricks for glucose testing, the company said on Thursday.
Europe’s competition chief is running out of patience with Google’s attempts to avoid an antitrust fine.
The way consumers identify themselves on Twitter can now be used by marketers in their decisions to place ads in individual feeds, under a new expansion of the site's advertising program.
Google will add prices for Ryanair to its flight search engine, the CEO of the discount airline said in an interview published Sunday.
Criticism hurts -- especially when you're not sure where it's coming from, or why, and have no way to respond to it.
A deeper look by Cisco Systems into the cyberattack that infected Yahoo users with malware appears to show a link between the attack and a suspicious affiliate traffic-pushing scheme with roots in Ukraine.
Facebook is pulling the plug on a controversial advertising program that served ads to people based on the activity of their friends, such as "Likes" and check-ins.
Yahoo said that malware spread by advertisements served by its European websites had not affected users in North America, Asia Pacific and Latin America as people in these locations were not served the advertisements.
Latest News Articles
- Google has to face US privacy suit over new user data policy
- Apple hit with class action lawsuit for alleged labor rule violations
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 digital camera with 4K video shooting
- Seafaring robot shrugs off monster Typhoon Rammasun
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Microsoft WPC 2014: Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »