Few would deny the life-simplifying appeal of a one-stop shopping experience, and that's just what AOL aims to offer brands in the world of programmatic advertising. The company's new One by AOL platform, unveiled on Tuesday, promises a consolidated ...
Verizon customers can now opt out of having a unique identifier placed on their phones that critics have labelled a 'supercookie' because it's almost impossible to remove.
Haven’t seen many posts from some friends lately on Facebook? Perhaps you need to reach out directly to them.
Google reportedly is creating a service to let people pay their bills from their Gmail accounts.
Facebook has been in discussions with nearly a half a dozen media organizations about hosting their content on the social media site, according to The New York Times.
Twitter has started to let videos play automatically in some people's feeds, in a test that could allow it to make more money from video advertising.
A leaked report by staff at the U.S. Federal Trade Commission paints an ugly picture of Google as a bullying monopolist and adds credence to complaints from rivals who have long criticized its business practices.
Facebook has added a new feature to its advertising platform that lets marketers target people living abroad.
Next time you start a conversation on Facebook about that new shirt or watch you bought, you might be unwittingly delivering juicy feedback to the retailer.
Yahoo, one of Silicon Valley's aging giants, wants to show it's got the goods for today's mobile app developers.
Twitter is acquiring Niche, a New York startup that matches social media stars with advertisers, helping Twitter tap into the lucrative world of Internet celebrity.
Attackers who have slipped malicious advertisements onto major websites over the last month have potentially compromised large numbers of computers.
Eyeo, the maker of the AdBlock Plus browser extension, is being roasted for accepting money to "whitelist" some ads, letting them pass through the software's filter mechanism -- but there's an easy way to tweak it to block all ads.
Online advertising company Turn said Friday it will stop using a controversial tracking method by early next month that aids serving targeted advertisements to Verizon's mobile customers.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation has published a list of tools that can block online advertising companies from collecting web browsing data in ways that privacy advocates contend are deceptive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW