Few would deny the life-simplifying appeal of a one-stop shopping experience, and that's just what AOL aims to offer brands in the world of programmatic advertising. The company's new One by AOL platform, unveiled on Tuesday, promises a consolidated ...
Verizon customers can now opt out of having a unique identifier placed on their phones that critics have labelled a 'supercookie' because it's almost impossible to remove.
Haven’t seen many posts from some friends lately on Facebook? Perhaps you need to reach out directly to them.
Google reportedly is creating a service to let people pay their bills from their Gmail accounts.
Facebook has been in discussions with nearly a half a dozen media organizations about hosting their content on the social media site, according to The New York Times.
Twitter has started to let videos play automatically in some people's feeds, in a test that could allow it to make more money from video advertising.
A leaked report by staff at the U.S. Federal Trade Commission paints an ugly picture of Google as a bullying monopolist and adds credence to complaints from rivals who have long criticized its business practices.
Facebook has added a new feature to its advertising platform that lets marketers target people living abroad.
Next time you start a conversation on Facebook about that new shirt or watch you bought, you might be unwittingly delivering juicy feedback to the retailer.
Yahoo, one of Silicon Valley's aging giants, wants to show it's got the goods for today's mobile app developers.
Twitter is acquiring Niche, a New York startup that matches social media stars with advertisers, helping Twitter tap into the lucrative world of Internet celebrity.
Attackers who have slipped malicious advertisements onto major websites over the last month have potentially compromised large numbers of computers.
Eyeo, the maker of the AdBlock Plus browser extension, is being roasted for accepting money to "whitelist" some ads, letting them pass through the software's filter mechanism -- but there's an easy way to tweak it to block all ads.
Online advertising company Turn said Friday it will stop using a controversial tracking method by early next month that aids serving targeted advertisements to Verizon's mobile customers.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation has published a list of tools that can block online advertising companies from collecting web browsing data in ways that privacy advocates contend are deceptive.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCIT Systems AnalystNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)VIC
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCWeb Application SpecialistWA
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- CCIngres DeveloperQLD
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudACT
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCService Monitoring Specialist - Information SecurityVIC
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- TPSharePoint ConsultantACT
- CCHadoop Developer - Big DataNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystVIC