It would have been easy enough for Dunkin' Donuts to dismiss the Internet phenomenon "Dressgate" as irrelevant to its brand. What, after all, could an online debate over optical illusions and the color of a dress possibly have to do with pastry and c...
Dick Costolo has stepped down as CEO of Twitter after five years on the job, relinquishing his post amid longstanding problems including sluggish growth and frequent abusive comments posted to the social network. Twitter cofounder Jack Dorsey, who is...
When you're not liking your friends' photos on Facebook, you're likely to soon have more opportunities to buy stuff.
Website owners are complaining that a free security tool started displaying unwanted advertising pop-ups to their visitors.
You might find yourself browsing more than the shelves at your local store, if Facebook knows you're there. It's expanding a location-aware program that will let businesses pop information into the top of your news feed.
Code repository SourceForge said Monday it will stop including third-party offers without developers' consent into projects that are no longer maintained, a practice it briefly tried but was widely criticized.
A lawsuit that alleges Yahoo's email scanning practices are illegal can proceed as a class action complaint, a development that will shine the spotlight on the Yahoo Mail use of messages' content for advertising purposes.
A suspected malicious advertising attack turned out to be a much deeper compromise of an online advertising company, according to Trend Micro.
Twitter failed to meet revenue estimates for the first quarter, and is lowering its expectations for the rest of the year, due to weaker than expected performance of some of its ads products, the company said Tuesday.
Besides connecting with friends, Facebook is fast becoming the place to watch videos. Billions of videos.
Facebook continued growing its business with ads placed on small screens last quarter, when it generated 73 percent of its sales from mobile ads.
AdBlock Plus users in Germany can breathe easily: A court there has ruled that the browser extension for filtering annoying ads is legal to make and distribute.
A 10-year search deal between Yahoo and Microsoft has a new opt-out provision that allows either company to terminate the agreement on or after Oct. 1.
Facebook has tripled its detection and elimination of "fake" likes, which can artificially inflate a brand's prominence on the site and deceive users, the company said on Friday.
Twitter, in an effort to attract new users, is turning its home page into a portal for news and content around dozens of topics.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCMicrosoft Devops Engineers - contract - SydneyNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Developer - Appian/PegaVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)NSW
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- CCProcess Specialist - short contract, asap start!VIC
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW