It would have been easy enough for Dunkin' Donuts to dismiss the Internet phenomenon "Dressgate" as irrelevant to its brand. What, after all, could an online debate over optical illusions and the color of a dress possibly have to do with pastry and c...
Dick Costolo has stepped down as CEO of Twitter after five years on the job, relinquishing his post amid longstanding problems including sluggish growth and frequent abusive comments posted to the social network. Twitter cofounder Jack Dorsey, who is...
When you're not liking your friends' photos on Facebook, you're likely to soon have more opportunities to buy stuff.
Website owners are complaining that a free security tool started displaying unwanted advertising pop-ups to their visitors.
You might find yourself browsing more than the shelves at your local store, if Facebook knows you're there. It's expanding a location-aware program that will let businesses pop information into the top of your news feed.
Code repository SourceForge said Monday it will stop including third-party offers without developers' consent into projects that are no longer maintained, a practice it briefly tried but was widely criticized.
A lawsuit that alleges Yahoo's email scanning practices are illegal can proceed as a class action complaint, a development that will shine the spotlight on the Yahoo Mail use of messages' content for advertising purposes.
A suspected malicious advertising attack turned out to be a much deeper compromise of an online advertising company, according to Trend Micro.
Twitter failed to meet revenue estimates for the first quarter, and is lowering its expectations for the rest of the year, due to weaker than expected performance of some of its ads products, the company said Tuesday.
Besides connecting with friends, Facebook is fast becoming the place to watch videos. Billions of videos.
Facebook continued growing its business with ads placed on small screens last quarter, when it generated 73 percent of its sales from mobile ads.
AdBlock Plus users in Germany can breathe easily: A court there has ruled that the browser extension for filtering annoying ads is legal to make and distribute.
A 10-year search deal between Yahoo and Microsoft has a new opt-out provision that allows either company to terminate the agreement on or after Oct. 1.
Facebook has tripled its detection and elimination of "fake" likes, which can artificially inflate a brand's prominence on the site and deceive users, the company said on Friday.
Twitter, in an effort to attract new users, is turning its home page into a portal for news and content around dozens of topics.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC