An online advertising firm accused of spying on the browser histories of consumers has reached a settlement with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission barring it from further browser history sniffing, the agency announced.
A court in Mexico has entered a US$2.7 billion judgment against Yahoo in a breach-of-contract suit over a yellow-pages listing service.
Microsoft is linking malicious software analysts with online advertising fraud experts in an effort to disrupt click fraud, a scam where advertisers pay for worthless clicks.
Facebook could be taken to court by consumer organizations in the Nordic countries if it does not stop placing unsolicited advertisements in users' news feeds.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission may be headed toward an "unwarranted" power grab in its antitrust investigation of Google, two lawmakers from Silicon Valley have said.
Marissa Mayer, participating in her first Yahoo earnings conference call since becoming CEO, outlined a broad range of areas in which the company needs to improve.
Yahoo's revenue dropped slightly but earnings rose during the third quarter, the first complete one under the helm of new CEO Marissa Mayer.
The developers of AdBlock Plus, an extension for Firefox that blocks advertising on websites, are trying to contain a brewing controversy over their decision to allow some non-flashy ads to be displayed by default.
A U.S. House of Representatives committee has scheduled a debate and vote on controversial copyright legislation, the Stop Online Piracy Act, with the bill's main sponsor offering an amendment meant to address some concerns with the bill.
Google has released a free mobile app that pulls content from different websites into one place and lets people build what looks a bit like their own personalized online magazine.
Yahoo has won a lawsuit against spammers, a legal victory that also includes a default judgment of US$610 million.
French navigation data provider NavX filed another lawsuit against Google last Thursday, renewing its accusations that the company abused its dominant position in online advertising and tripling its claim for damages.
Adobe Systems has acquired Efficient Frontier in order to boost its abilities to power advertising campaigns that use social networks and search engines to reach consumers, the company said on Wednesday.
The Protect IP Act, which would allow the U.S. Department of Justice to seek court orders focused on shutting down websites accused of copyright infringement, could come up for a vote in the U.S. Senate by early December, and one senator is threateni...
Several Republicans in the U.S. Congress who voted this year to overturn net neutrality rules -- with most opponents arguing the rules would create the first-ever regulation of the Internet -- have now signed on to sponsor one of two bills that would...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 2 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
- 5 LG 55-inch curved OLED (55EC930T) TV review: The future of OLED is bright
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google gives Android developers new tools for tracking app performance
- US Senate leader pushes to extend NSA phone dragnet
- Pebble Time smartwatch to begin shipping on May 27
- Adblock browsers for Android and iOS to keep mobile ads, tracking at bay
- Torque G02 smartphone doesn't mind a saltwater dunk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- FTApplication Security SpecialistNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW