Google TV, the company's platform for Internet-connected televisions, has gotten an upgrade designed to simplify its user interface, improve its search engine, optimize YouTube access and open it for Android app developers.
Google, which had until now sought coupons and special offers directly from merchants for its Offers service, will now also aggregate and market offerings from other online daily deal providers.
Sergey Brin initially considered the Circles content-sharing mechanism on Google+ to be too complicated, but after he started using the site he changed his mind and now thoroughly enjoys using the company's social networking site.
Google has started rolling out to its Analytics accounts a new feature that displays graphically for Web publishers how people are moving across their sites.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer feels intensely fortunate that his company's US$44 billion bid for Yahoo back in 2008 never materialized.
Yahoo reported steep declines in revenue and profit for the third quarter, pulled down by weak ad sales and the failure of its search partnership with Microsoft to yield strong returns.
Foursquare wants its mobile geolocation-based application to increasingly require less and less manual use and instead work in the background as people move around, automatically pushing notifications, recommendations and reminders to them, the compa...
Ross Levinsohn, Yahoo's executive vice president for the Americas, on Monday downplayed the notion that the recent firing of CEO Carol Bartz has the company in an upheaval.
This year's Web 2.0 Summit will focus on the critical role that online data plays in the Internet economy and on how its use and misuse can make the difference between success and failure in markets like online gaming, Web advertising, search, social...
Searching for Flash Player on Bing and Yahoo can lead to rogue pages distributing a hard-to-remove rootkit, according to security researchers from antivirus vendor GFI Software.
Google grew its sales and profits in the third quarter, exceeding Wall Street's expectations along the way, as the search company's advertising business continued on a strong growth path.
While representatives of the online advertising industry questioned whether new laws are needed to protect consumer privacy online, several U.S. lawmakers on Thursday called for new regulations targeting online tracking.
Neustar is acquiring privately owned Targusinfo for approximately US$650 million in cash in a bid to expand its real-time information and analytics services, it said on Tuesday.
Many top websites share their visitors' names, usernames or other personal information with their partners without telling users and, in some cases, without knowing they're doing it, according to a new study from Stanford University.
<a href="http://www.fairsearch.org/">FairSearch.org</a>, a coalition of companies critical of Google's business practices, is urging all 50 U.S. state attorneys general to investigate the search giant over possible antitrust violations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC