Internode has the most satisfied customers of any ISP in Australia, according to a study released on 10 September by brand ratings company Canstar Blue.
Telstra has reduced excess usage charges on its business broadband plans and increased the speed of connections where possible. Excess data charges have been halved and now capped at $400 per month. Other customers who have eligible Telstra Business ...
Australian ISP Internode has announced that it has installed ADSL2+ equipment at seven extra telephone exchange locations in Tasmania.
Last month Telstra revamped its BigPond broadband plans, and this month Internet service provider Internode has followed suit.
Telstra today unveiled new consumer broadband plans that promise faster speeds, higher data allowances and cheaper monthly fees -- but only if you bundle other Telstra services with your Internet.
Broadband subscribers all over the world are getting more for their money. The cost for cable, fiber and DSL (digital subscriber line) subscriptions are all dropping, and at the same time speeds are increasing, according to market research company Po...
Almost 80 percent of the 7.2 million internet subscribers in Australia have moved on from dial-up, according to a recent ABS report.
Pacnet Australia has signed a business agreement with Telstra Wholesale which will see it offer a range of ADSL2+ broadband services on Telstra's network.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCNetwork Technical ConsultantSA
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- FTData EngineersNSW
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW