An ADSL2+ wireless router that supports USB-based 3G modems
Internode has the most satisfied customers of any ISP in Australia, according to a study released on 10 September by brand ratings company Canstar Blue.
Telstra has reduced excess usage charges on its business broadband plans and increased the speed of connections where possible. Excess data charges have been halved and now capped at $400 per month. Other customers who have eligible Telstra Business ...
Australian ISP Internode has announced that it has installed ADSL2+ equipment at seven extra telephone exchange locations in Tasmania.
Last month Telstra revamped its BigPond broadband plans, and this month Internet service provider Internode has followed suit.
Telstra today unveiled new consumer broadband plans that promise faster speeds, higher data allowances and cheaper monthly fees -- but only if you bundle other Telstra services with your Internet.
Naked ADSL (or Naked DSL) is a term that refers to an ADSL service that can be installed on a phone line that doesn't have an active phone number attached to it. It's a service that's particularly worthwhile for anyone who does not use their landline...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC