Adobe has fixed six critical vulnerabilities in Shockwave Player that could potentially be exploited by attackers to execute malicious code, via the release of version 18.104.22.1688 of the software.
Graphics professionals have grown accustomed to using Adobe's Photoshop suite to get the most out of their photos and visual designs. While most artists take the utmost care in their work, some do not and mistakes happen. Patrick Budmar tracked down ...
Adobe Systems said on Monday that it has acquired EchoSign, a web-based provider of electronic signatures and signature automation, for an undisclosed amount.
A new version of the BlackBerry Tablet OS will soon be available to all BlackBerry PlayBook tablet users, to address a security issue raised by Adobe about its Flash Player, Research In Motion said Sunday.
National book retailer Dymocks has partnered with Acer to offer Android-powered tablets as a vehicle for e-book sales along with a new Android app.
For the first time in the company's history, Adobe Systems has generated over $US1 billion in revenue within a single fiscal quarter, it reported Monday.
Adobe warned Thursday of a critical bug in its Shockwave Player that affects both Windows and Macintosh PCs.
Adobe Reader's automatic patching feature could at last be stemming the tide of attacks exploiting vulnerabilities in the PDF reader, the latest Top Cyber Security Risks Report from SANS and its partners has suggested.
Adobe today patched six vulnerabilities in Flash Player, all of them pegged critical by the company.
An Adobe patch for a well-publicized bug in the company's Reader PDF software doesn't fix the vulnerability, the security researcher who uncovered the flaw confirmed.
Adobe Systems plans to release the final version of Flash Player 10.1 for smartphones on Tuesday, but very few people will be able to use it right away.
Less than a week after fielding reports that hackers were targeting a bug in its Flash Player software, Adobe Systems has rushed out a fix for the problem.
Despite being buffeted by ongoing criticism from Apple and advocates for open Web standards, development on the Flash platform continues with today's release of a finalized version 10.1 of the Flash browser plugin.
A new, critical bug in Adobe's Flash Player is giving some attackers a back door into victims computers, Adobe warned late Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
- Logitech G213 Prodigy review: An ambitious keyboard that's oversized and overpriced
- Razer Ornata review: An expensive rubber-dome keyboard that comes with a mechanical click
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTApplication Services AdministratorNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Test Analyst - Gov & Remedy/Service Now backgroundNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager (Wealth)NSW
- FTHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTHTML DeveloperNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- FTC# DeveloperQLD
- FTTelecommunications Installation ManagerSA
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTHelpdesk SupportNSW