Adobe Systems said on Monday that it has acquired EchoSign, a web-based provider of electronic signatures and signature automation, for an undisclosed amount.
A new version of the BlackBerry Tablet OS will soon be available to all BlackBerry PlayBook tablet users, to address a security issue raised by Adobe about its Flash Player, Research In Motion said Sunday.
National book retailer Dymocks has partnered with Acer to offer Android-powered tablets as a vehicle for e-book sales along with a new Android app.
For the first time in the company's history, Adobe Systems has generated over $US1 billion in revenue within a single fiscal quarter, it reported Monday.
Adobe warned Thursday of a critical bug in its Shockwave Player that affects both Windows and Macintosh PCs.
Adobe Reader's automatic patching feature could at last be stemming the tide of attacks exploiting vulnerabilities in the PDF reader, the latest Top Cyber Security Risks Report from SANS and its partners has suggested.
Adobe today patched six vulnerabilities in Flash Player, all of them pegged critical by the company.
An Adobe patch for a well-publicized bug in the company's Reader PDF software doesn't fix the vulnerability, the security researcher who uncovered the flaw confirmed.
Adobe Systems plans to release the final version of Flash Player 10.1 for smartphones on Tuesday, but very few people will be able to use it right away.
Less than a week after fielding reports that hackers were targeting a bug in its Flash Player software, Adobe Systems has rushed out a fix for the problem.
Despite being buffeted by ongoing criticism from Apple and advocates for open Web standards, development on the Flash platform continues with today's release of a finalized version 10.1 of the Flash browser plugin.
A new, critical bug in Adobe's Flash Player is giving some attackers a back door into victims computers, Adobe warned late Friday.
Adobe Systems' newly released magazine digital viewer for iPad is the first component of an Adobe digital publishing platform that should help content producers more easily port their printed content onto various portable electronic devices, said Dav...
Adobe Systems is considering patching its applications more frequently after moving to a quarterly patching schedule for its Acrobat and Reader programs last year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Many hospitals transmit your health records unencrypted
- EFF condemns Windows 10 data collection
- Facebook renews search for elusive younger users with Lifestage
- Blame it on your brain: Researchers discover why we ignore PC security warnings
- Barbra Streisand says Apple is updating Siri on Sept 30
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Advisor, Web and Social Media Channels- SEO & AnalyticsNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCRelease ManagerNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia