WikiLeaks publishes stolen Sony info... IBM opens up threat data... China suspends rule on foreign IT vendors... and more tech news
Retail chain Forever 21 has denied making illegal copies of Adobe's software, as the Photoshop maker alleged in a lawsuit, and shot back that Adobe tries to bully customers who are accused of piracy into paying exorbitant license fees.
Adobe Systems released security patches Tuesday for ColdFusion, Flex and Flash Player, the latter addressing a flaw for which is an exploit is already available.
Flash files that are vulnerable to a serious flaw patched by Adobe Systems over three years ago still exist on many websites, exposing users to potential attacks.
Adobe already offers tailored cloud products for creative and marketing professionals, and on Tuesday it launched a like-minded initiative focused squarely on documents.
Adobe's Marketing Cloud has offered enterprises a tool for integrated online marketing and Web analytics for several years already, but on Tuesday the company announced numerous new extensions to the technology.
Adobe Systems launched a new program that encourages security researchers to find and report vulnerabilities in the company's websites and other online services.
Adobe Systems has started distributing an update for the latest Flash security flaw, which is already being exploited in malicious advertising attacks.
Uber to work on self-driving cars ... End of the line for Windows RT? ... FCC ready to propose neutral net ... and more news.
Adobe Systems warned users that hackers are exploiting another unpatched vulnerability in Flash Player -- the third one in the past month -- to infect computers with malware.
Adobe Systems started pushing a critical Flash Player patch to users who have auto-update enabled over the weekend in order to fix a vulnerability that has been exploited by attackers since last week.
Emergency updates for Flash Player released Thursday fix a vulnerability that is actively exploited by attackers, but leave a separate one unpatched.
Attackers are using compromised websites to exploit a new and currently unpatched vulnerability in Flash Player, a malware researcher has reported.
Michael Devine, who helped sink an earlier settlement between tech companies and workers in a lawsuit over an alleged conspiracy to prevent poaching of staff, has supported a new settlement proposed last week.
Adobe Systems fixed nine vulnerabilities in Flash Player that allow attackers to record users' keystrokes or take complete control of their computers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW