WikiLeaks publishes stolen Sony info... IBM opens up threat data... China suspends rule on foreign IT vendors... and more tech news
Retail chain Forever 21 has denied making illegal copies of Adobe's software, as the Photoshop maker alleged in a lawsuit, and shot back that Adobe tries to bully customers who are accused of piracy into paying exorbitant license fees.
Adobe Systems released security patches Tuesday for ColdFusion, Flex and Flash Player, the latter addressing a flaw for which is an exploit is already available.
Flash files that are vulnerable to a serious flaw patched by Adobe Systems over three years ago still exist on many websites, exposing users to potential attacks.
Adobe already offers tailored cloud products for creative and marketing professionals, and on Tuesday it launched a like-minded initiative focused squarely on documents.
Adobe's Marketing Cloud has offered enterprises a tool for integrated online marketing and Web analytics for several years already, but on Tuesday the company announced numerous new extensions to the technology.
Adobe Systems launched a new program that encourages security researchers to find and report vulnerabilities in the company's websites and other online services.
Adobe Systems has started distributing an update for the latest Flash security flaw, which is already being exploited in malicious advertising attacks.
Uber to work on self-driving cars ... End of the line for Windows RT? ... FCC ready to propose neutral net ... and more news.
Adobe Systems warned users that hackers are exploiting another unpatched vulnerability in Flash Player -- the third one in the past month -- to infect computers with malware.
Adobe Systems started pushing a critical Flash Player patch to users who have auto-update enabled over the weekend in order to fix a vulnerability that has been exploited by attackers since last week.
Emergency updates for Flash Player released Thursday fix a vulnerability that is actively exploited by attackers, but leave a separate one unpatched.
Attackers are using compromised websites to exploit a new and currently unpatched vulnerability in Flash Player, a malware researcher has reported.
Michael Devine, who helped sink an earlier settlement between tech companies and workers in a lawsuit over an alleged conspiracy to prevent poaching of staff, has supported a new settlement proposed last week.
Adobe Systems fixed nine vulnerabilities in Flash Player that allow attackers to record users' keystrokes or take complete control of their computers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Twitter rolls out night mode in its iOS app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW