Foxit Software, the developer of a rival PDF viewer to Adobe's vulnerability-plagued Reader, released an update today that blocks some attacks with a "safe mode" that's switched on by default.
Adobe today patched a critical vulnerability in the Windows utility used to download the company's two most popular products, Adobe Reader and Flash Player.
Just weeks after patching a critical flaw, Adobe Systems is rushing out another patch for its Reader and Acrobat software. The company also patched a critical issue in Flash Player Thursday.
Adobe is investigating new reports that hackers are attacking a previously unknown bug in the latest version of the company's Reader and Acrobat software.
Adobe has issued a range of patches for its most popular software to head off malware-pushing assaults that use poisoned PDF files to trigger a flaw in Flash.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- CCTester Analyst - learn on the job!ACT
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW