With their larger screens, long-lasting batteries, and powerful CPUs, tablets seem well suited for the kinds of rich multimedia applications that confound ordinary smartphones. But Apple famously won't allow Adobe Flash on its iOS mobile devices, inc...
Adobe's Flash Player 10.2 for Google Android devices will be available March 18, offering preliminary support for Android 3.0 Honeycomb tablets, such as the Motorola Xoom, Adobe said on Friday.
With upgrades to its Flash Builder, Flex, and AIR application development technologies Monday, Adobe Systems is taking a decidedly mobile bent.
Look out, Apple. BlackBerry maker Research in Motion (RIM) is now in the tablet business.
Adobe released a handful of patches this week to address serious security vulnerabilities. The most relevant update for the vast majority of users is the patch for Adobe Flash Player, but IT admins should also be aware of the updates for ColdFusion a...
There's no formula for how to design the perfect character: instead, it's a mix of luck, skill and judgement. But there are some tips and tricks that can make the process simpler. In this tutorial, character design maven Paul Shih sheds some light on...
The sparring between Apple and Adobe, on whether Flash belongs on mobile devices such as the iPhone, has gone from philosophical to real. Steve Jobs wrote in an open letter that he's yet to see Flash running on any mobile device, and Adobe responded ...
Adobe delighted on Monday the smartphone world, when it announced that Flash Player 10.1 will be available by the end of the year on BlackBerry, WinMo, Palm WebOS, Google Android, and Symbian phones.
HTML 5, a groundbreaking upgrade to the prominent Web presentation specification, could become a game-changer in Web application development, one that might even make obsolete such plug-in-based rich Internet application (RIA) technologies as Adobe F...
If only it were as easy to build a Web application as it is to design one in Illustrator and Photoshop. Maybe it will be someday, and maybe that someday is closer than we might think. Adobe has certainly succeeded in shrinking the distance between de...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- 45 per cent of Australians do not recycle e-waste: TechCollect
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT