The U.S. House of Representatives has voted to approve legislation that would encourage companies to share cyberattack information with each other and with the government, despite concerns that it would put new consumer information in the hands of su...
The U.S. Congress is moving forward quickly with legislation that would encourage private companies to share cyberthreat information with government agencies, despite concerns that two leading bills weaken consumer privacy protections.
The U.S. National Security Agency is planning no major changes in its domestic telephone records collection program after a bill to rein in those efforts failed in the Senate this week, the agency's director said.
The U.S. House of Representatives moved closer Wednesday toward the passage of the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA), despite concerns that the cyberthreat information-sharing bill will allow Web-based companies to share a wide am...
A U.S. House of Representatives committee failed to make the changes necessary to allay fears about government surveillance in a controversial cyberthreat sharing bill that's moving toward a House vote, critics said.
Privacy and digital rights groups are overstating the privacy concerns in a controversial cyberthreat information bill introduced this week in the U.S. Congress, the bill's sponsors and leaders of some business groups said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Raspberry Pi Roundup: Watching for the meter-reader, driving Lego cars and sweet art
- Pixel demand is higher than expected, with some pre-orders being pushed back to November
- Meet the sleek Surface Studio all-in-one, Microsoft's first-ever desktop PC
- Windows 10 Creators Update adds easy-peasy PC game streaming over Xbox Live
- Windows 10's new Paint 3D app drags physical objects into digital worlds
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- TPICT Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- TPProject Coordinator - IT projectsVIC
- CCSenior Pega DeveloperVIC
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperWA
- FTProject ManagerSA
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AX - Brisbane BasedQLD
- TPTableau SpecialistNSW
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware DeveloperWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCOpen_5pm_27/10_Project CoordinatorACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCWeb Programmer - Sydney - GovernmentNSW
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical SpecialistVIC