Skylanders may be a popular property for video game consoles, but it's crossing over to Smart TVs with the help of an LG promotion.
Fariko Impact has been crowned world champion at the Call of Duty Championship finals held in Hollywood.
The Call of Duty Championship has kicked off in the US, where 32 of the most skilled Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer teams have gathered in Hollywood.
With the Fast & Furious 6 hitting cinemas on June 6, Activision has announced the release of its Fast & Furious: Showdown game.
The 1967 TV battle between William Shatner's Captain Kirk and the lizard-like alien Gorn is one of the most memorable moments from the original Star Trek series.
Eight Australian players have been selected for the finals of the Call of Duty Black Ops II finals to be held in the US.
With the Call of Duty Championship in Hollywood looming in April, Activision is on the hunt for the top local players to represent Australia at the show.
After initially appearing on the Xbox 360, DLC Season Pass holders on PlayStation 3 and Windows PC can now access the Nuketown Zombies bonus map for Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
The latest instalment of the Call of Duty franchise hit retailers overnight, with hundreds of customers lining up for the midnight launch across the country.
It's been less than three weeks since Activision's "Call of Duty: Black Ops" went on sale. The game quickly broke entertainment sales records, with worldwide revenue of US$650 million during its first five days in stores. The game's online component ...
Following its E3 2010 announcement, the curtain has finally been pulled back on the latest installation in Activision's long-running Tony Hawk series of skateboarding sims -- Tony Hawk: Shred.
When Call of Duty: Black Ops hits the market November 9, look for it on Nintendo DS as well as every other system under the sun (excepting PlayStation 2). Activision announced a Black Ops companion game for the handheld, developed by n-Space.
With MGM's financial future uncertain, the next James Bond film probably won't see the light of day for some time, but the rubber-burning minds at Bizarre Creations have got all you 00-agents-in-waiting covered with the announcement of James Bond 007...
The Electronic Entertainment Design and Research Analyst Services company (best known as EEDAR) partnered with gaming website IGN and game video streaming site GameTrailers to gauge the consumer anticipation for the games coming out of E3.
If you're not excited about Call of Duty: Black Ops, you damn well should be.
Latest News Articles
- Europeans call for a single EU copyright to get more access to online services
- Hackers steal user data from the European Central Bank website, ask for money
- Lenovo shows smart glasses prototype as it seeks hardware partners
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- LG notches record smartphone shipments on G3 strength
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 57% off $379 free shipping
- 44% off $550 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »