Popular kids property taps into the dark side.
The top eight Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer teams from A/NZ have been selected for the local qualifiers of the Call of Duty Championships 2013. The multiplayer teams have been invited to compete at the local finals in Sydney on March 15.
As the latest season of AMC’s The Walking Dead is starting to be broadcast, Activision is gearing up for the release of its tie-in game, Survival Instinct.
Activision Blizzard recently held a closed media event to showcase the latest build of its upcoming open world super hero game, Prototype 2. PC World was one of the selected publications invited to cover the event and I got a chance to try <i>Prototy...
Following the news of Team Fortress 2's free-to-play plans, Blizzard is introducing a new, extended trial period into World of Warcraft. Previously, newcomers could play the game for a limited amount of time before they either had to start paying or ...
The Daily Mail is the UK's answer to Fox News in many ways, as it's generally quick to jump on topics seen as controversial, misunderstand them to varying degrees and then pass judgement on them hastily. Its latest attack on the video games industry ...
Jonathan Lim, or Jono as he known to his friends, started his video game career with a short stint at Electronic Arts before he moved to Radical Entertainment where he’s been ever since.
Just about a year ago, we wrote that Starcraft 2 had been a long time coming and that we were looking forward to getting our hands on a copy. That time has arrived: we've spent the last few days feverishly playing the single player campaign and multi...
One week ago, Blizzard announced plans to change its forums, requiring users to post under their real names using as system called Real ID. Six solid days of backlash from its community and mass media attention later, Blizzard backed off on Real ID.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Acer's Nitro 5 is a laptop that lets casual gamers get reckless
- Newegg has lowered the price of HP's Stream 11 Pro G2 to $180
- Acer's Predator X27 G-Sync HDR monitor is infused with every feature you could ask for
- How to find the Windows 10 Creators Update's hidden desktop themes
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, FinanceNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - RANVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTWeb Developer | Parramatta | Initial 6 month contractNSW
- FTRecruitment ConsultantSA
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTProduct Manager - IoTNSW
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTAudio Visual / Video Solution Architect | $100 p/hrVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCONSW
- FTDeveloper - Python, Ruby, or PerlQLD