Acer is cranking up graphics in its latest Chromebook 13, a 13.3-inch laptop that has an processor capable of rendering 4K video.
Struggling PC maker Acer is showing signs of recovery with its report of improved profits in the second quarter, albeit on a smaller revenue base than a year earlier.
Acer is cranking up the speed of Chromebooks with the first models featuring Intel's Core i3 processor.
Acer named one of its co-founders, George Huang, to the post of company chairman as the Taiwanese PC maker battles to become a force in mobile devices and software.
The future of wearables is still anyone's guess. But at this year's Computex show, more Taiwanese vendors are embracing the gadgets, and hoping to bring some clarity to a market that could lift the local tech industry.
Visitors don't have to walk far to find wearables at Computex, the big IT trade show taking place in Taipei this week. Dozens of companies from Taiwan and China are showcasing first-generation products -- a big change from last year when they got alm...
Google is bringing its Chromebooks to nine more countries around the world, and it's heralding their arrival with a flourish of verse.
If you want a higher-end Android tablet than can rival the iPad mini, take a look at Acer's Iconia Tab 8, set to arrive in the third quarter. We checked one out ahead of Computex in Taipei on Saturday and came away reasonably impressed with a device ...
Acer has disclosed a few more details about its first wearable: the wristband is called the Liquid Leap, and it will ship as a package deal with the high-end Liquid Jade Android smartphone starting in the third quarter.
Taiwanese PC maker Acer is rolling out an 8-inch Android tablet, set to arrive in the third quarter.
Taiwanese PC maker Acer has made another big push into the smartphone market, and unveiled four new models under its "Liquid" brand that will arrive in the third quarter.
Acer's "Build Your Own Cloud" service will start rolling out to consumers in late June with a suite of updated apps that will work on mobile devices and PCs, including devices from other companies.
Traditionally viewed as a geek's paradise, the Computex trade show will turn into a battlefield for the body next week.
After three consecutive quarters of net losses, PC maker Acer has reported a profit in this year's first quarter on better control of costs.
After six months as Acer's chairman, company co-founder Stan Shih plans to step down on June 18, saying he is satisfied with the PC maker's new direction.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Windows 10 Creators Update could take months to roll out, data suggests
- Myth busted: Vulkan's multi-GPU support isn't limited to Windows 10
- Micro Center has cut the price of the Ryzen 1700X to $370
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTServer Engineer l Windows l VMWare l Active DirectoryNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- TPJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTArcFM/Gis Lead DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!ACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security DomainVIC
- TPJunior Business AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Technical Consultant - MicrosoftACT
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- CCFull-stack Software EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - StorageVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC