Acer is working on a dual-touchscreen multitouch laptop with no physical keyboard or mouse that would be available by fall 2011, according to several reports. Instead of using physical inputs, one touchscreen would function as the display and one wou...
Acer today unveiled its range of Google Android-powered smartphones in the Australian market, but has not partnered with any carriers for the local launch.
Online retailers have started selling netbooks with Intel's new dual-core Atom processor, ahead of official product announcements from PC makers.
PC shipments increased in Western Europe by 19.6 percent in the second quarter of this year compared to the same period in 2009, quickly recovering from the economic slowdown, according to analyst Gartner.
A shortage of the main memory chips used in personal computers could send prices of the chips higher in the second half of this year, market researcher iSuppli warned on Monday
Acer's latest crack at combining Google's Android mobile software and Microsoft's Windows XP OS in the same netbook was unveiled at a computer show in Taipei on Thursday.
Acer, one of the world's top three PC vendors, reported a decline in revenue in the second quarter compared to the first quarter as the value of the euro fell.
Want to make Apple an overnight success in the portable PC market? Just lump iPad and MacBook sales into one category, and the company jumps from the seventh to the third largest portable computer manufacturer worldwide.
The race for the No. 2 spot among PC vendors may be to close to call, with analyst firms disagreeing over whether or not Dell lagged behind rival Acer during the second quarter.
Dell recovered its second-place spot in worldwide PC shipments during the second quarter, edging out Acer as corporate PC sales gained steam, IDC said on Wednesday.
The days of having to use a different power supply unit (PSU) for every laptop could be drawing to a close with reports that the IEEE industry body is looking at the possibility of a universal standard.
Acer on Friday announced new netbooks based on chips from Advanced Micro Devices, a win for the chip company's efforts to grab market share from rival Intel.
Echoing earlier research, a report from iSuppli shows that worldwide PC shipments hit record growth in the first quarter of this year.
The Computex Taipei electronics show will celebrate its 30th anniversary when it opens next Tuesday, and will highlight several new tablet computers hoping to compete against Apple's iPad as well as a slew of other electronic gadgets.
Acer today announced its latest smartphone in its Liquid lineup of Android-powered devices, the Acer Liquid Stream. What sets this phone apart from its brethren of Donut- and Eclair-running Android smartphones is the Stream's 5.0-megapixel camera th...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- WD TV (2014 Personal Edition) review: Big screen fun
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality
- Windows tablets available for under $100
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- Opera pitches all-you-can-eat app stores to mobile operators
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW