'The Incredible Hulk of iPad cases' is available now for the smaller iPad Pro.
Sphero BB-8 gets a “Watch With Me” mode to react in sync with the film.
Jawbone has filed its second lawsuit against Fitbit in less than two weeks, claiming its activity tracking products infringe several of Jawbone's patents.
No screen, apparently, is too small for video, even the one on Apple's Watch.
With the PC industry starting to adopt USB 3.1 technology, prices for cables that can connect to these products are also expected to rapidly fall, according to manufacturers.
BlackBerry has reached a settlement with Typo Innovations, which made an accessory keyboard for iPhones that the handset maker said infringed its patents.
Most computer mice are made of plastic, glass or metal. But one vendor has done away with those materials, and created a virtual mouse beamed from a laser projector.
Smartphones and smartwatches won't just display content, but will also be able to beam it on to tabletops, walls and even to the eye, according to Lenovo.
Lenovo will be one of the first to offer a Windows 10 tablet, with a new ThinkPad device that's slated to arrive in August.
Fitbit, the maker of wearable activity trackers, has filed to go public and revealed some strong sales numbers in its pitch.
Shipping dates for Apple's Watch have already been pushed back to June after the company began taking pre-orders early Friday. But you might be able to get one a tad sooner if you pay a premium.
Jawbone's latest activity tracker, the UP3, will finally ship April 20 after being delayed for months, though without a core feature the company had hoped for.
Google is said to be developing a version of Android Wear to let iPhone owners sync their phones with smartwatches running Google's OS.
With the Apple Watch set for release on April 24, third-party application developers are rushing to write extensions that can run on the device. Now Instagram is sharing some code it wrote for its own app to help others.
SmartThings, the home automation company Samsung Electronics acquired last August, has delayed the launch of its new home hub and sensors to the third quarter, as it works to improve performance and stability.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT