Use this drive to give your iPhone extra storage and battery life while you are on the go
accessories in pictures
Here are some of the best little accessories we’ve come across over the past year for connecting, charging, organizing, and more.
Cool Yule Tools 2013: Our Tester Elf-approved picks for awesome gadgety goodness
This roundup of iOS accessories is chock full of Bluetooth-enabled wireless speaker systems. We've even got one that you can take in the shower with you.
Belkin to the rescue—this adapter lets you charge your iPhone 7 and listen to music with your Lightning-based headphones at the same time.
'The Incredible Hulk of iPad cases' is available now for the smaller iPad Pro.
Sphero BB-8 gets a “Watch With Me” mode to react in sync with the film.
Jawbone has filed its second lawsuit against Fitbit in less than two weeks, claiming its activity tracking products infringe several of Jawbone's patents.
No screen, apparently, is too small for video, even the one on Apple's Watch.
You have to take care of your stuff--all of it. Like your car and your house, your electronic gadgets big and small need to stay clean and protected from accidents.
Snap in a set of speakers, a fresh battery, or boost your camera with this modular-friendly case.
The iPhone 5c Case is unlike other Apple offerings: it fails to meet the standard of what you'd expect from similar products, let alone something out of Cupertino.
It seems that the world just can't make enough wearable fitness-tracking doohickeys. I've tried products from Fitbit, Jawbone, and Striiv, and now I spent the past couple weeks with another step counter in my pocket: The Withings Pulse.
The first thing I noticed about Mapi's US$90 Orion case for the iPhone 5 is its stylish look, with a soft leather exterior and leathery smell. The Orion covers your iPhone enough to protect against scratches and nicks, but won't stave off damage if y...
Many folio-style cases for the iPad mini add quite a bit of bulk to the device--even if those cases are touted as "slim" or "skinny." But not Moshi's $50 VersaCover Mini Origami for the iPad mini.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- TPTechnical ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTPython DeveloperNSW
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPVB6 DeveloperVIC
- TPFunctional Business AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- CCUser ResearcherNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS