The U.S. Senate could take a preliminary vote as soon as Wednesday on a controversial bill intended to encourage businesses to share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies, despite concerns that the legislation would all...
U.S. President Barack Obama's administration still believes in the use of encryption to protect digital information, even after top officials have questioned how law enforcement agencies will get access to data on encrypted devices, a White House adv...
A debate in the U.S. about whether the National Security Agency should end its bulk collection of U.S. telephone and business records has come down to an argument over the meaning of the word "bulk."
Five human rights groups urged the United Nations (UN) General Assembly to adopt a new resolution against indiscriminate mass surveillance.
The Egyptian government's move last week to shut down the Internet in the country backfired because it further inflamed antigovernment protestors, a digital activist in the country said Thursday.
If what goes up must come down, then what goes down occasionally bounces.
Microsoft this week will launch Lync, the latest version of its unified communications and collaboration platform that, like competitive products, promises to change the way businesses do business by integrating a range of existing communications and...
Microsoft today said it will ship three security updates next week to patch 11 vulnerabilities, including the first in Office 2010 pegged "critical."
Microsoft is fitting its Visual Basic and C# languages with an asynchronous programming model to help developers accommodate the growing complexity in applications.
The first day the iPad went on sale in April, half the financial analysts and executives at Baron Funds in New York's Manhattan offices lined up and bought their own -- and then immediately wanted to use them via Wi-Fi at work.
Google has announced that its famous search homepage will from today return searches in real time using a new feature called 'Google Instant'.
Hewlett-Packard today announced that it has entered into a joint development agreement with Hynix Semiconductor to develop and bring memristor, a new circuit element first demonstrated in HP Labs, to market in future memory products.
Barnes & Noble Thursday launched Nook for Android, a version of its free e-reading app for devices running Android 1.6 or higher, which include smartphones such as the Droid X.
Security company Imperva has announced a software firewall that protects and monitors access to files sitting on network-attached storage (NAS) servers.
Improved silicon and firmware from Ozmo Devices will turn a Wi-Fi-equipped Windows 7 laptop into a local hotspot for peripherals such as a keyboard and mouse.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer's Power Bank boosts your laptop battery while charging two smartphones
- Sony reveals the 'world's fastest' SD card
- Mass Effect: Andromeda hands-on preview: A new space opera built on old ideas
- 15 First Impressions of Mass Effect: Andromeda
- Why AMD had to change the Zen name to Ryzen for its new chip architecture
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTLead PMONSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- TPAnalyst Workplace SupportVIC
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- TPData AnalystWA
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- TPInstructional Designer | DETQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC