The U.S. Senate could take a preliminary vote as soon as Wednesday on a controversial bill intended to encourage businesses to share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies, despite concerns that the legislation would all...
U.S. President Barack Obama's administration still believes in the use of encryption to protect digital information, even after top officials have questioned how law enforcement agencies will get access to data on encrypted devices, a White House adv...
A debate in the U.S. about whether the National Security Agency should end its bulk collection of U.S. telephone and business records has come down to an argument over the meaning of the word "bulk."
Five human rights groups urged the United Nations (UN) General Assembly to adopt a new resolution against indiscriminate mass surveillance.
The Egyptian government's move last week to shut down the Internet in the country backfired because it further inflamed antigovernment protestors, a digital activist in the country said Thursday.
If what goes up must come down, then what goes down occasionally bounces.
Microsoft this week will launch Lync, the latest version of its unified communications and collaboration platform that, like competitive products, promises to change the way businesses do business by integrating a range of existing communications and...
Microsoft today said it will ship three security updates next week to patch 11 vulnerabilities, including the first in Office 2010 pegged "critical."
Microsoft is fitting its Visual Basic and C# languages with an asynchronous programming model to help developers accommodate the growing complexity in applications.
The first day the iPad went on sale in April, half the financial analysts and executives at Baron Funds in New York's Manhattan offices lined up and bought their own -- and then immediately wanted to use them via Wi-Fi at work.
Google has announced that its famous search homepage will from today return searches in real time using a new feature called 'Google Instant'.
Hewlett-Packard today announced that it has entered into a joint development agreement with Hynix Semiconductor to develop and bring memristor, a new circuit element first demonstrated in HP Labs, to market in future memory products.
Barnes & Noble Thursday launched Nook for Android, a version of its free e-reading app for devices running Android 1.6 or higher, which include smartphones such as the Droid X.
Security company Imperva has announced a software firewall that protects and monitors access to files sitting on network-attached storage (NAS) servers.
Improved silicon and firmware from Ozmo Devices will turn a Wi-Fi-equipped Windows 7 laptop into a local hotspot for peripherals such as a keyboard and mouse.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW