Cisco Systems has released security patches for authentication bypass, command execution and denial-of-service vulnerabilities affecting products that use its Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) software, as well as the Cisco Catalyst 6500 series switc...
Facebook's head of network operations has great expectations for software defined networking (SDN), though he may not be relying on commercial hardware vendors to bring SDN to the social networking giant's own infrastructure.
Cisco Systems released security patches for Secure Access Control Server (Secure ACS) for Windows to address a critical vulnerability that could allow unauthenticated attackers to remotely execute arbitrary commands and take control of the underlying...
At the kick-off of its annual VMworld user conference, being held this week in San Francisco, VMware will fill in more layers of its software stack for running its envisioned software defined data center (SDDC).
Researchers have figured out how to to crack captchas, making it possible to launch automated attacks against sites such as Microsoft, eBay and Digg where opening phony accounts could be turned into cash.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- FTSenior Oracle DBAQLD
- CCSiebel Technical Integration SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - UNIX/LinuxVIC
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportQLD
- TPJunior Project ManagerSA
- CCBackup ConsultantWA
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - BankingNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCSecurity Architect (Identity Access Management) - Finance - Contract - SydneyCBDNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperWA
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW