Cisco Systems has released security patches for authentication bypass, command execution and denial-of-service vulnerabilities affecting products that use its Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) software, as well as the Cisco Catalyst 6500 series switc...
Facebook's head of network operations has great expectations for software defined networking (SDN), though he may not be relying on commercial hardware vendors to bring SDN to the social networking giant's own infrastructure.
Cisco Systems released security patches for Secure Access Control Server (Secure ACS) for Windows to address a critical vulnerability that could allow unauthenticated attackers to remotely execute arbitrary commands and take control of the underlying...
At the kick-off of its annual VMworld user conference, being held this week in San Francisco, VMware will fill in more layers of its software stack for running its envisioned software defined data center (SDDC).
Researchers have figured out how to to crack captchas, making it possible to launch automated attacks against sites such as Microsoft, eBay and Digg where opening phony accounts could be turned into cash.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW