Professional networking site LinkedIn is rolling out new features that allow users to easily manage authenticated sessions across multiple devices and better understand what caused security-related changes on their accounts.
Future versions of the Firefox OS mobile platform will allow users to control application-specific permissions, a feature with both privacy and security benefits that's missing on Android.
British intelligence agency GCHQ used port scanning as part of the "Hacienda" program to find vulnerable systems it and other agencies could compromise across at least 27 countries, German news site Heise Online has revealed.
Amazon Web Services now lets enterprises use two-factor authentication to better protect hosted WorkSpaces virtual desktops.
A seemingly constant stream of data breaches and this week's news that Russian hackers have amassed a database of 1.2 billion Internet credentials has many people asking: Isn't it time we dumped the user name and password?
A security review of network-attached storage (NAS) devices from multiple manufacturers revealed that they typically have more vulnerabilities than home routers, a class of devices known for poor security and vulnerable code.
A security audit of 10 popular Internet-connected devices - components of the so-called Internet of Things - identified an alarmingly high number of vulnerabilities.
Six people have been indicted on charges of running an international ring that resold tickets bought through compromised StubHub accounts for some of New York's biggest concerts and sporting events.
Tokyo police on Thursday arrested a systems engineer accused of stealing millions of customer names from the computer database of a large education firm to sell them for profit.
Microsoft's widely used software for brokering network access has a critical design flaw, an Israeli security firm said, but Microsoft contends the issue has been long-known and defenses are in place.
Thousands of compromised computers are actively trying to break into point-of-sale (POS) systems using brute-force techniques to guess remote administration credentials.
Mocana's Atlas platform is intended to make it easier for users to access enterprise apps from their smartphones without compromising security.
An unprotected SSH access key left inside the Cisco Unified Communications Domain Manager product for remote support purposes allows attackers to take complete control of affected deployments.
A critical vulnerability found in a WordPress plug-in that has been downloaded over 1.7 million times allows potential attackers to take complete control of blogs that use it.
PayPal was one of the first large online services providers to offer two-factor authentication to its users, but until recently the company's implementation had a loophole that could have allowed attackers to bypass this additional protection.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- CCSnr Technology Analyst Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC