Professional networking site LinkedIn is rolling out new features that allow users to easily manage authenticated sessions across multiple devices and better understand what caused security-related changes on their accounts.
Future versions of the Firefox OS mobile platform will allow users to control application-specific permissions, a feature with both privacy and security benefits that's missing on Android.
British intelligence agency GCHQ used port scanning as part of the "Hacienda" program to find vulnerable systems it and other agencies could compromise across at least 27 countries, German news site Heise Online has revealed.
Amazon Web Services now lets enterprises use two-factor authentication to better protect hosted WorkSpaces virtual desktops.
A seemingly constant stream of data breaches and this week's news that Russian hackers have amassed a database of 1.2 billion Internet credentials has many people asking: Isn't it time we dumped the user name and password?
A security review of network-attached storage (NAS) devices from multiple manufacturers revealed that they typically have more vulnerabilities than home routers, a class of devices known for poor security and vulnerable code.
A security audit of 10 popular Internet-connected devices - components of the so-called Internet of Things - identified an alarmingly high number of vulnerabilities.
Six people have been indicted on charges of running an international ring that resold tickets bought through compromised StubHub accounts for some of New York's biggest concerts and sporting events.
Tokyo police on Thursday arrested a systems engineer accused of stealing millions of customer names from the computer database of a large education firm to sell them for profit.
Microsoft's widely used software for brokering network access has a critical design flaw, an Israeli security firm said, but Microsoft contends the issue has been long-known and defenses are in place.
Thousands of compromised computers are actively trying to break into point-of-sale (POS) systems using brute-force techniques to guess remote administration credentials.
Mocana's Atlas platform is intended to make it easier for users to access enterprise apps from their smartphones without compromising security.
An unprotected SSH access key left inside the Cisco Unified Communications Domain Manager product for remote support purposes allows attackers to take complete control of affected deployments.
A critical vulnerability found in a WordPress plug-in that has been downloaded over 1.7 million times allows potential attackers to take complete control of blogs that use it.
PayPal was one of the first large online services providers to offer two-factor authentication to its users, but until recently the company's implementation had a loophole that could have allowed attackers to bypass this additional protection.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire DevelopersQLD
- CCAgile CoachWA
- FTUNIX / Linux EngineerNSW
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCBusiness and Change Deployment LeadVIC
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll ConsultantQLD
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW