A vulnerability in the IBM Endpoint Manager for mobile devices could allow attackers to execute malicious code on the servers used by companies to manage devices.
Cybercriminals are using malware designed to steal payment card information from point-of-sale systems to also infect ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks.
Attackers have started using the Citadel Trojan program to steal master passwords for password management applications and other authentication programs.
"Where's Andrea?" That was the question on the lips of attendees at this week's No Such Con security conference.
A cyberespionage group has been using advanced spear-phishing techniques to steal email log-in credentials from the employees of military agencies, embassies, defense contractors and international media outlets that use Office 365's Outlook Web App.
Facebook and Yahoo have developed a mechanism to prevent the owners of recycled email addresses from hijacking accounts that were registered on other sites using those addresses in the past.
Many companies set up subdomains for use with external services, but then forget to disable them when they stop using those services, creating a loophole for attackers to exploit.
Google is letting users protect their accounts against password compromises by adding support for two-factor authentication based on physical USB keys.
Hackers claim to have stolen a database of almost 7 million Dropbox log-in credentials, but the company says its service was not hacked and that unrelated websites are the data source.
Many security experts feel that passwords are no longer sufficient to keep online accounts safe from hackers, but we're still a long way from widespread adoption of biometrics and alternative methods of authentication.
Hackers could have had an inside track on unpatched flaws in major software projects because of a critical vulnerability in Bugzilla, a system that many developers use to track and discuss bugs in their code.
Virtual private network servers based on OpenVPN might be vulnerable to remote code execution attacks through Shellshock and other recent flaws that affect the Bash Unix shell.
Apple's iOS 8 addresses a serious weakness that could allow attackers to hijack the wireless network authentication of Apple devices and gain access to enterprise networks.
Salesforce.com users are being targeted by a new version of a computer Trojan that has typically attacked online banking customers until now.
The hackers behind the Kelihos botnet are trying to capitalize on users' increased awareness about the security of Apple online accounts through a new phishing campaign.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW