You don't need to be the NSA to tap calls on Cisco's SPA 300 and 500 IP phones: An authentication flaw allows potential attackers to do that by default.
More than 700,000 ADSL routers provided to customers by ISPs around the world contain serious flaws that allow remote hackers to take control of them.
In an effort to simplify authentication for its services, Yahoo has introduced a new mechanism that allows users to log in with temporary passwords that are sent to their mobile phones.
BlackBerry is returning to the tablet market -- this time with the help of Samsung Electronics, IBM and Secusmart, the German encryption specialist BlackBerry bought last year.
Over a million WordPress websites that use a popular plug-in to optimize their search engine results are at risk of being hacked if they don't apply a newly released patch.
Dell is getting deeper into the business of securing corporate networks, releasing a new integrated security suite based on encryption technology it acquired when it purchased Credent in 2012.
A new tool allows hackers to generate URLs that can hijack accounts on sites that use Facebook Login, potentially enabling powerful phishing attacks.
Japanese mobile carrier NTT DoCoMo has developed an app that can wirelessly send authentication credentials to devices that are not connected to the Internet, allowing more hardware to get online or query the cloud.
WordPress site owners using the WP-Slimstat plug-in installed should upgrade it to the latest version immediately in order to fix a critical vulnerability, security researchers warn.
Several wireless routers made by Netgear contain a vulnerability that allows unauthenticated attackers to extract sensitive information from the devices, including their administrator passwords and wireless network keys.
In the latest Internet of Things security blunder, personal weather station devices made by Netatmo were found sending users' Wi-Fi passwords back to the company over unencrypted connections.
A malware program designed for Linux systems, including embedded devices with ARM architecture, uses a sophisticated kernel rootkit that's custom built for each infection.
Siemens released critical security patches for the firmware in its Ruggedcom WIN products which are used as broadband wireless base stations in industrial environments.
An Internet Explorer vulnerability lets attackers bypass the Same-Origin Policy, a fundamental browser security mechanism, to launch highly credible phishing attacks or hijack users' accounts on any website.
A security vulnerability in BMW's Connected Drive system allowed researchers to imitate BMW servers and send remote unlocking instructions to vehicles.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's first Creators Update features for Xbox One focus on Home, Guide, Copilot
- How to create and restore an image backup in Windows 10
- All new Chromebooks will get Android app support
- The Asus Tinker Board is a powerful Raspberry Pi rival that plays 4K video
- Torment: Tides of Numenera preview: This is the bizarre follow-up Planescape deserves
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSharePoint DeveloperVIC
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTUNIX / Linux EngineerNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPTechnical Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerVIC
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCProject Manager - Location Management Program - TelcoVIC