Consumer watchdog claims company made false representations in Father’s Day promotion
Harvey Norman franchisee, Bunavit, has been slapped with $52,000 in penalties by the Federal Court for making false or misleading representations regarding consumer guarantee rights, in proceedings brought by the Australian Competition and Consumer C...
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court against LG Electronics.
The nation’s largest independent ISP, iiNet, has been forced to pay $204,000 to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission for its advertising of its naked broadband plans.
Telstra has been fined $100,000 for an advertisement marred by ambiguous pricing for the Apple iPhone 6.
A weak Australian dollar has resulted in motorists paying an historically high price for petrol, a report conducted by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has found.
Telstra has been given a slap on the wrist by the ACCC following concerns the telco misled customers on their guarantee rights.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has initiated Federal Court proceedings against online game disributor Valve for allegedly misleading Australian customers on their rights to a refund.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission claims there is a need for more stringent guidelines in the mobile gaming industry, following a review of the Google Play and Apple App Stores where over 340 apps were analysed.
Telecommunications provider Optus has been punished by the ACCC for its 'misleading' advertisement of broadband data allowances. A media release from the ACCC states that Optus had failed to adequately disclose important conditions and limitations of...
Simon Hackett on Sunday published a strident critique of the large number of Points of Interconnect (PoIs) model being promulgated by Australia’s larger telcos, instead backing NBN Co’s own minimalist vision. But what does the Internode chief think o...
Optus has been slapped with an injunction and faces hefty fines after being found of deceptive advertising by the Federal Court yesterday.
Whether or not potential Optus customers were misled by recent advertising of its “Think Bigger” and “Supersonic” advertising campaigns resides on the type of consumer involved, a Federal Court has heard.
The Federal Government has chosen to extend the retail price controls (RPCs) placed on Telstra's fixed-line services for two more years, saying it will continue to benefit Telstra customers.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has begun legal proceedings against Singtel Optus Pty Ltd in the Federal Court in Melbourne for allegedly contravening the Trade Practices Act 1974 in relation to the company’s use of the word...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD