Consumer watchdog claims company made false representations in Father’s Day promotion
Harvey Norman franchisee, Bunavit, has been slapped with $52,000 in penalties by the Federal Court for making false or misleading representations regarding consumer guarantee rights, in proceedings brought by the Australian Competition and Consumer C...
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court against LG Electronics.
The nation’s largest independent ISP, iiNet, has been forced to pay $204,000 to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission for its advertising of its naked broadband plans.
Telstra has been fined $100,000 for an advertisement marred by ambiguous pricing for the Apple iPhone 6.
A weak Australian dollar has resulted in motorists paying an historically high price for petrol, a report conducted by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has found.
Telstra has been given a slap on the wrist by the ACCC following concerns the telco misled customers on their guarantee rights.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has initiated Federal Court proceedings against online game disributor Valve for allegedly misleading Australian customers on their rights to a refund.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission claims there is a need for more stringent guidelines in the mobile gaming industry, following a review of the Google Play and Apple App Stores where over 340 apps were analysed.
Telecommunications provider Optus has been punished by the ACCC for its 'misleading' advertisement of broadband data allowances. A media release from the ACCC states that Optus had failed to adequately disclose important conditions and limitations of...
Simon Hackett on Sunday published a strident critique of the large number of Points of Interconnect (PoIs) model being promulgated by Australia’s larger telcos, instead backing NBN Co’s own minimalist vision. But what does the Internode chief think o...
Optus has been slapped with an injunction and faces hefty fines after being found of deceptive advertising by the Federal Court yesterday.
Whether or not potential Optus customers were misled by recent advertising of its “Think Bigger” and “Supersonic” advertising campaigns resides on the type of consumer involved, a Federal Court has heard.
The Federal Government has chosen to extend the retail price controls (RPCs) placed on Telstra's fixed-line services for two more years, saying it will continue to benefit Telstra customers.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has begun legal proceedings against Singtel Optus Pty Ltd in the Federal Court in Melbourne for allegedly contravening the Trade Practices Act 1974 in relation to the company’s use of the word...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA