Consumer watchdog claims company made false representations in Father’s Day promotion
Harvey Norman franchisee, Bunavit, has been slapped with $52,000 in penalties by the Federal Court for making false or misleading representations regarding consumer guarantee rights, in proceedings brought by the Australian Competition and Consumer C...
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court against LG Electronics.
The nation’s largest independent ISP, iiNet, has been forced to pay $204,000 to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission for its advertising of its naked broadband plans.
Telstra has been fined $100,000 for an advertisement marred by ambiguous pricing for the Apple iPhone 6.
A weak Australian dollar has resulted in motorists paying an historically high price for petrol, a report conducted by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has found.
Telstra has been given a slap on the wrist by the ACCC following concerns the telco misled customers on their guarantee rights.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has initiated Federal Court proceedings against online game disributor Valve for allegedly misleading Australian customers on their rights to a refund.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission claims there is a need for more stringent guidelines in the mobile gaming industry, following a review of the Google Play and Apple App Stores where over 340 apps were analysed.
Telecommunications provider Optus has been punished by the ACCC for its 'misleading' advertisement of broadband data allowances. A media release from the ACCC states that Optus had failed to adequately disclose important conditions and limitations of...
Simon Hackett on Sunday published a strident critique of the large number of Points of Interconnect (PoIs) model being promulgated by Australia’s larger telcos, instead backing NBN Co’s own minimalist vision. But what does the Internode chief think o...
Optus has been slapped with an injunction and faces hefty fines after being found of deceptive advertising by the Federal Court yesterday.
Whether or not potential Optus customers were misled by recent advertising of its “Think Bigger” and “Supersonic” advertising campaigns resides on the type of consumer involved, a Federal Court has heard.
The Federal Government has chosen to extend the retail price controls (RPCs) placed on Telstra's fixed-line services for two more years, saying it will continue to benefit Telstra customers.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has begun legal proceedings against Singtel Optus Pty Ltd in the Federal Court in Melbourne for allegedly contravening the Trade Practices Act 1974 in relation to the company’s use of the word...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCJava DeveloperVIC