Telstra has been fined $100,000 for an advertisement marred by ambiguous pricing for the Apple iPhone 6.
A weak Australian dollar has resulted in motorists paying an historically high price for petrol, a report conducted by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has found.
Telstra has been given a slap on the wrist by the ACCC following concerns the telco misled customers on their guarantee rights.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has initiated Federal Court proceedings against online game disributor Valve for allegedly misleading Australian customers on their rights to a refund.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission claims there is a need for more stringent guidelines in the mobile gaming industry, following a review of the Google Play and Apple App Stores where over 340 apps were analysed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Exploits for dangerous network time protocol vulnerabilities can compromise systems
- Google Android One phones to sell in three more Asian countries
- Tor warns of possible disruption of network through server seizures
- Sony looking for ways to distribute 'The Interview' online
- Sony hack was 'cyber vandalism,' not act of war, says Obama
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.