A simple Netgear 802.11n router with a built in ADSL2+ modem
This dual-band D-Link Wi-Fi router has networked storage support and is easy to set up
The Xbox 360 finally gets 802.11n Wi-Fi
Global shipments of Wi-Fi ICs have experienced an extraordinary growth in recent years, due to the increasing demands for wireless-enabled devices and enterprise level applications.
Next-generation smartphones will be able to access the Internet at higher speeds, but costs and technical limitations will prevent them from getting the most out of the networks they are connected to.
When is a wireless router not just a wireless router? Belkin's answer: When it's a total pain. That's why it introduced four new 802.11n Wi-Fi routers, ranging from $50 to $130, that come with a set of applications designed to help you use your wirel...
Although 802.11n Wi-Fi technology was found in less than 1 percent of Wi-Fi-enabled smartphones last year, in 2014 at least 87 percent of Wi-Fi-capable smartphones, such as Apple's iPhone, will feature this latest of the 802.11 protocols.
Australia's Commonwealth Scientific and Research Organisation (CSIRO) has turned its budgeted deficit of $34.2 million for the 2008-09 financial year into a $122 million surplus, with the unexpected windfall primarily attributed to its intellectual p...
The recent formal approval of the IEEE 802.11n wireless standard marks not the end but the start of a wave of Wi-Fi innovation. In the next three to five years, the Wi-Fi experience will be very different from today.
Sometime on Friday, at the sprawling Hyatt Regency hotel in New Brunswick, N.J., an IEEE group called the Standards Board is expected to approve the 802.11n wireless LAN standard.
In honor of the 802.11n WiFi standard getting close to arriving after wandering through the desert for 40 years, let's look at wireless. Our focus today is on helping you WiFi better, even if it means doing less WiFi.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW