A simple Netgear 802.11n router with a built in ADSL2+ modem
This dual-band D-Link Wi-Fi router has networked storage support and is easy to set up
The Xbox 360 finally gets 802.11n Wi-Fi
Global shipments of Wi-Fi ICs have experienced an extraordinary growth in recent years, due to the increasing demands for wireless-enabled devices and enterprise level applications.
Next-generation smartphones will be able to access the Internet at higher speeds, but costs and technical limitations will prevent them from getting the most out of the networks they are connected to.
When is a wireless router not just a wireless router? Belkin's answer: When it's a total pain. That's why it introduced four new 802.11n Wi-Fi routers, ranging from $50 to $130, that come with a set of applications designed to help you use your wirel...
Although 802.11n Wi-Fi technology was found in less than 1 percent of Wi-Fi-enabled smartphones last year, in 2014 at least 87 percent of Wi-Fi-capable smartphones, such as Apple's iPhone, will feature this latest of the 802.11 protocols.
Australia's Commonwealth Scientific and Research Organisation (CSIRO) has turned its budgeted deficit of $34.2 million for the 2008-09 financial year into a $122 million surplus, with the unexpected windfall primarily attributed to its intellectual p...
The recent formal approval of the IEEE 802.11n wireless standard marks not the end but the start of a wave of Wi-Fi innovation. In the next three to five years, the Wi-Fi experience will be very different from today.
Sometime on Friday, at the sprawling Hyatt Regency hotel in New Brunswick, N.J., an IEEE group called the Standards Board is expected to approve the 802.11n wireless LAN standard.
In honor of the 802.11n WiFi standard getting close to arriving after wandering through the desert for 40 years, let's look at wireless. Our focus today is on helping you WiFi better, even if it means doing less WiFi.
Latest News Articles
- Apple to Microsoft: Better late than never for Office on iPad
- Quip issues API for mobile word processor, aims it at enterprise IT
- With OpenPower, IBM tries to turn the tables on Intel
- Report: US FCC to allow payments for speedier traffic
- IPhone sales drive strong Apple earnings
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 4% off $1239 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »