First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Telstra's new portable Wi-Fi 4G Advanced modem includes a colour touch screen and LTE-Advanced
A fantastic display, slim build and fast software make the Galaxy Note 3 a winner
The One Mini is a downsized version of the HTC One that's difficult to recommend
The Lumia 625 is a competitively priced Windows Phone with a large 4.7in screen
The LG Optimus F5 is a mid-range 4G handset with a competitive price tag
The Huawei Ascend P2, dubbed the "world's fastest 4G LTE smartphone", supports download speeds of up to 150Mbps
Virgin's WiFi Modem is the first 4G mobile broadband device to launch on the network but speeds aren't the best
It's far from perfect but the Optimus G is definitely LG's best smartphone ever
An easy to use Android phone that could use some further refinement
The Telstra Frontier 4G is the first 4G smartphone in Australia to be sold on prepaid
Nokia's new Lumia 820 is a solid smartphone but the small gap in price between it and the flagship 920 makes it a tough sell
The Telstra 4G Tablet offers good value for money, let down only by a less than average display and awful cameras
The Motorola RAZR M is a compact and well built smartphone that doesn't sacrifice performance or features
The Galaxy S III 4G is super fast, but speed comes at a cost of battery life
Latest News Articles
- HTC One Max Android phone
- ACCC wants new principles for app producers
- Chinese vendors stop taking bitcoins as a result of new regulations
- Kogan enters watch market, aims to undercut retailers
- US tech companies ask governments to reform surveillance practices
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »