Eyeing the sometimes considerable data roaming bills that companies receive, a startup called Wandera launched a service Wednesday that promises to cut down on roaming data use.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, appears to be the latest to join the 4G/LTE party, announcing "the pending arrival” of its own 4G network across five capital cities.
Ericsson and Vodafone in Egypt have successfully tested a new way to build more energy-efficient networks in rural areas, and make it possible to build networks where they previously could not be built, according to the vendor.
Reliance Industries and Reliance Communications are sharing infrastructure for the rollout of 4G services in India, apparently ending a dispute between the two Ambani brothers who head the companies.
NTT DoCoMo, Japan's largest mobile operator, is building a fleet of truck-based LTE base stations that can be deployed during natural disasters or to support large crowds.
After years of development, airline passengers will be able to access the Internet using LTE this year, according to ZTE.
A group of U.S. lawmakers has introduced legislation that would require law enforcement agencies to get court-ordered search warrants before obtaining a suspect's mobile phone location or GPS data, instead of using prosecution-issued subpoenas.
Tech enthusiasts at South by Southwest Interactive exploring the exhibit hall's gizmos and apps on Sunday were greeted a little differently at one booth -- the figure approaching them was not a person but a television-sized monitor mounted to a sleek...
As China prepares to launch its 4G networks, a steady stream of LTE enabled devices will begin entering the country next year, with close to 25 percent of all smartphone shipments designed for the next generation service, according to research firm I...
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has filed eight complaints against companies allegedly involved in sending unsolicited text messages offering free gifts or gift cards, with the agency alleging the defendants have sent 180 million spam texts.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has begun a test run of a Google database of unused spectrum in the television bands that's available for wireless broadband.
A version of LTE that could give consumers more mobile bandwidth for downloading content or apps is moving from the margins to the mainstream at Mobile World Congress this week.
Products from several smartphone vendors and processors from the likes of Nvidia are helping drive down the cost of LTE-enabled devices.
Nokia Siemens Networks says it can prevent LTE base stations from getting overloaded while extra capacity in nearby cells goes to waste, even if the cells use different types of spectrum.
China Mobile has unveiled four smartphones built to run on its upcoming 4G LTE TDD network, with the handsets coming from foreign brands including HTC and LG, and Chinese handset makers Huawei and ZTE.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW