Telstra has announced pricing and plan details for Nokia's new Lumia 925 smartphone, which goes on sale from Tuesday, 30 July.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has approved for public use a Google database that shows so-called spectrum white spaces available for mobile broadband devices.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to open up 10 megahertz of spectrum in the 1900MHz band for commercial mobile services.
Verizon Wireless has completed the initial rollout of its 4G LTE network, covering 95 percent of the U.S. population, and is now looking to reuse other spectrum for LTE and deploy small cells using the technology.
South Korean operator SK Telecom said it launched an LTE-Advanced network on Wednesday, offering speeds of up to 150Mbps on an upgraded version of Samsung's Galaxy S4 handset.
Sprint Nextel shareholders have voted overwhelmingly to approve SoftBank's US$21.6 billion takeover bid, setting the stage for the deal to close early next month.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should limit the two largest U.S. mobile carriers from buying too much spectrum in an upcoming auction, but the agency should also set a minimum price for the spectrum as a way to ensure that it receives the...
Intellectual Ventures, a large patent-licensing firm, has filed a second patent-infringement lawsuit against Motorola Mobility while its first patent lawsuit is still pending in a Delaware count.
Huawei generated some buzz Tuesday with the announcement of the Ascend P6, which the company bills as the world's thinnest smartphone.
Samsung's Galaxy S4 was only introduced in March and the company has already rolled out Mini and Active variants of its flagship smartphone. Not content with just three basic models, Samsung plans on rolling out a speedier version of the Galaxy S4 in...
U.S. President Barack Obama has directed federal agencies to take new steps toward sharing their wireless spectrum with commercial operators, in an effort to meet growing demands for mobile data services.
An amendment to Sprint Nextel's subscriber terms of service points toward the carrier's expected shutdown of its 4G WiMax service.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has launched its own 4G network in Australia, claiming “demonstrated trial speeds” of up to 100Mbps.
Though Samsung's upcoming Galaxy Ace 3 is a fairly basic smartphone, it nevertheless includes LTE, highlighting how the technology is making its way to simpler and cheaper devices.
Sierra Wireless' latest embedded wireless module connects cars to Verizon's LTE network, underlining growing interest in the 4G technology while also highlighting its current drawbacks.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP’s Pro x2 convertible takes on the iPad with vertical accessories
- HP’s Elite x3 Windows phone gets a job with Mobile Retail and Mobile Scanning Solutions
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSAP ISU Device Management ConsultantNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial ServicesVIC
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW
- CCIT Operations Centre EngineerQLD
- FTL1 Application SupportWA
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD