Telstra has announced pricing and plan details for Nokia's new Lumia 925 smartphone, which goes on sale from Tuesday, 30 July.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has approved for public use a Google database that shows so-called spectrum white spaces available for mobile broadband devices.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to open up 10 megahertz of spectrum in the 1900MHz band for commercial mobile services.
Verizon Wireless has completed the initial rollout of its 4G LTE network, covering 95 percent of the U.S. population, and is now looking to reuse other spectrum for LTE and deploy small cells using the technology.
South Korean operator SK Telecom said it launched an LTE-Advanced network on Wednesday, offering speeds of up to 150Mbps on an upgraded version of Samsung's Galaxy S4 handset.
Sprint Nextel shareholders have voted overwhelmingly to approve SoftBank's US$21.6 billion takeover bid, setting the stage for the deal to close early next month.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should limit the two largest U.S. mobile carriers from buying too much spectrum in an upcoming auction, but the agency should also set a minimum price for the spectrum as a way to ensure that it receives the...
Intellectual Ventures, a large patent-licensing firm, has filed a second patent-infringement lawsuit against Motorola Mobility while its first patent lawsuit is still pending in a Delaware count.
Huawei generated some buzz Tuesday with the announcement of the Ascend P6, which the company bills as the world's thinnest smartphone.
Samsung's Galaxy S4 was only introduced in March and the company has already rolled out Mini and Active variants of its flagship smartphone. Not content with just three basic models, Samsung plans on rolling out a speedier version of the Galaxy S4 in...
U.S. President Barack Obama has directed federal agencies to take new steps toward sharing their wireless spectrum with commercial operators, in an effort to meet growing demands for mobile data services.
An amendment to Sprint Nextel's subscriber terms of service points toward the carrier's expected shutdown of its 4G WiMax service.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has launched its own 4G network in Australia, claiming “demonstrated trial speeds” of up to 100Mbps.
Though Samsung's upcoming Galaxy Ace 3 is a fairly basic smartphone, it nevertheless includes LTE, highlighting how the technology is making its way to simpler and cheaper devices.
Sierra Wireless' latest embedded wireless module connects cars to Verizon's LTE network, underlining growing interest in the 4G technology while also highlighting its current drawbacks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA