Vodafone and Huawei would have a winning combination were it not for one caveat
The BenQ-made smartphone is the best to come from Kogan yet
Telstra's new portable Wi-Fi 4G Advanced modem includes a colour touch screen and LTE-Advanced
A fantastic display, slim build and fast software make the Galaxy Note 3 a winner
The One Mini is a downsized version of the HTC One that's difficult to recommend
4g in pictures
LG's flagship Optimus G Android phone has finally arrived in Australia after a lengthy delay. We've just got our hands on a review unit following the official launch of the device in Sydney.
The Cloud, tablets, software-defined networking, IPv6 and 4G wireless reshape the enterprise IT landscape in 2012
We unbox and take a first look at the Motorola RAZR M.
Telecommunications company, Optus, has commenced rollout of Voice over LTE (VoLTE) across its 4G Plus mobile network in Australia’s major capital cities.
Kogan Mobile is improving its service for all of its new and existing customers, with the company confirming that it will switch on 4G services for all customers by June, with no increase in prices.
Most of the excitement at Mobile World Congress this month will be about 5G, which won't officially exist until 2020. But vendors will also be showing off new ways to speed up the 3G and 4G networks most people are using today.
Vodafone has made enhancements to its 4G network for areas of regional New South Wales and the ACT.
Vodafone’s upcoming $130 Red plan will come with 15GB of data, but people who sign up before 3 November will have their allowance bumped to 20GB — that’s double the allowance of the company’s most generous plan to date.
The design of the smartphone takes a page from LG’s book on the G3. Its body is plastic, though silver colouring and a hairline finish give the illusion it is metallic. Contours on the smartphone’s sides make it easier to hold, which is needed becaus...
Intel's acquisition of mobile network assets from silicon vendor Mindspeed Technologies will give the chip giant what it needs to extend the Intel architecture throughout mobile operator networks, helping the carriers upgrade hardware and roll out ne...
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Nokia's new Lumia 925 Windows Phone hits Australia at the end of this month, and we've just been handed a review unit. Can it breathe life into the struggling Windows Phone operating system in Australia? We've taken a quick first look to find out.
LTE is simultaneously being pushed forward on several fronts, and the result for users will be faster networks, better coverage and the ability to access networks while travelling abroad.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer (C#.Net and VB.Net)SA
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCSolution Architect - Network Operations/Design - TelcoVIC
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem AnalystsACT
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | DETQLD
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity and Technical Risk ManagerQLD
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- TPPrincipal Project Officer - ReportingQLD
- FTContracts & Procurement Support OfficerACT
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW