The Huawei Ascend P2, dubbed the "world's fastest 4G LTE smartphone", supports download speeds of up to 150Mbps
Australia's largest telco, Telstra, has stressed that its brand is strong enough to sell smartphones following the decision to release its own-branded device as the first 4G prepaid smartphone in Australia.
Telstra has revealed it will sell a "4G" HTC Android phone in the first half of next year: we can tell you now that this is the HTC Raider 4G.
If you're currently in the market for an Android phone, both the HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z should be at the top of your shopping list. Both are set to hit the Australian market shortly, but which one is right for you?
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- Creative Live! Cam Sync HD review: Crummy video tanks this HD webcam
- Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 review: An HD webcam for the cost-conscious
- Microsoft LifeCam Studio review: A hi-def webcam for business or pleasure
- Logitech C615 HD review: This camera hits the sweet spot between features and price
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCProject Manager - Scrum MasterNSW
- CCService SupportACT
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (Payment Systems Project)QLD
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- FTProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystSA
- FTServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectVIC
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystNSW
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA