Huawei and Telstra are partnering to launch the world’s first long term evolution (LTE) category six-compatible mobile broadband device in Australia.
4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) network
Telstra has revealed it will sell a "4G" HTC Android phone in the first half of next year: we can tell you now that this is the HTC Raider 4G.
Telstra today commercially launched the first mobile broadband device to work on its newly branded "4G" network and has promised to deliver 4G smartphones and tablets in the first half of 2012.
"Can you hear me now?" As much marketing hype as 3G wireless networks have received, the fact remains that customers of all the major wireless providers are frequently frustrated with their service's poor voice quality and dropped calls. With 4G loom...
Australian ISP Vividwireless, a Seven Network subsidiary, has launched Australia's first 4G mobile broadband network in Perth. A spokesperson said the company plans to bring 4G network access to Sydney and Melbourne by August.
Latest News Articles
- Pinterest puts its posts in the spotlight with 'Guided Search'
- Baidu's profit boosted by mobile ad revenue
- Exclusive: Google mulling Wi-Fi for cities with Google Fiber
- US wireless users may get to share military spectrum
- Apple, Samsung bicker over jury verdict form
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.