Huawei and Telstra are partnering to launch the world’s first long term evolution (LTE) category six-compatible mobile broadband device in Australia.
4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) network
Telstra has revealed it will sell a "4G" HTC Android phone in the first half of next year: we can tell you now that this is the HTC Raider 4G.
Telstra today commercially launched the first mobile broadband device to work on its newly branded "4G" network and has promised to deliver 4G smartphones and tablets in the first half of 2012.
"Can you hear me now?" As much marketing hype as 3G wireless networks have received, the fact remains that customers of all the major wireless providers are frequently frustrated with their service's poor voice quality and dropped calls. With 4G loom...
Australian ISP Vividwireless, a Seven Network subsidiary, has launched Australia's first 4G mobile broadband network in Perth. A spokesperson said the company plans to bring 4G network access to Sydney and Melbourne by August.
Latest News Articles
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Twitter to promote app downloads in mobile timelines
- Japan gets first bitcoin ATM, two more on order
- Investors try last-minute Mt. Gox revival as liquidation looms
- Google lawsuit against Rockstar to stay in California
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 23% off $379.95
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »