A U.S. district judge has approved a request for class action in a lawsuit against pizza maker Papa John's International for allegedly sending hundreds of thousands of text spam messages.
As China continues trials of its 4G networks using the government-backed LTE TDD technology, mobile operator China Telecom is aiming to go another route and deploy LTE FDD technology for its upcoming 4G networks.
Cellular telecom carriers spent Saturday working to restore wireless service to customers across the U.S. northeast, which is just beginning to pick itself up from the battering it suffered earlier in the week from hurricane Sandy.
Apple has offered to pay Google's Motorola Mobility unit up to one dollar per device for a license to its patents covering cellular and Wi-Fi technologies.
Optus has activated its first 4G sites for customers in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast and in the Brisbane CBD.
Orange continues to advance HD Voice, and has for the first time made it possible to make calls between two countries.
AT&T has scrapped its plans to purchase rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA in the face of opposition from two U.S. agencies.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should investigate Verizon Wireless for allegedly blocking Google Wallet on a new smartphone available to the carrier's customers, a law professor has said.
Telecommunications vendor Nokia Siemens Networks is further limiting the way it does business in Iran, as the international stance against the country is hardened.
In 2011, the increasingly mobile and socially networked world of technology became more intertwined than ever with politics and the law. Patent wars shaped competition in tablets and smartphones, hacktivists attacked a widening array of political and...
AT&T's decision to withdraw its application to obtain T-Mobile USA's mobile spectrum license at the U.S. Federal Communications Commission raises a question about whether the company's proposed acquisition is still active, the U.S. Department of Just...
SpectrumCo, a joint venture among Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, has agreed to sell mobile spectrum licenses covering 259 million U.S. residents to Verizon Wireless for US$3.6 billion, the companies announced Friday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has invited questions about its impartiality with a staff report laying out concerns about AT&T's proposed acquisition of rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA, AT&T said Thursday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has allowed AT&T to withdraw its application to buy the mobile licenses owned by T-Mobile USA, as AT&T had requested, but the agency has also released a staff report that disputes many of the benefit...
Disoriented at Minneapolis' Mall of America? Confused at Tokyo's Narita airport? Can't find the bathrooms at your local Ikea store? The Google Maps application for Android phones and tablets may offer some help.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Book, a Windows 10 tablet aimed at the Surface-curious
- HP’s Pro x2 convertible takes on the iPad with vertical accessories
- HP’s Elite x3 Windows phone gets a job with Mobile Retail and Mobile Scanning Solutions
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!SA
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTPrincipal Architect - Infrastructure | Major BankVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial ServicesVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Team Leader | ArchitectQLD
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- TPAnalyst Workplace SupportVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT