Samsung N220's netbook has built-in 3G connectivity.
The NetComm MyZone scores points for its stylish, compact design and ease of use, though its speed could be improved.
3g in pictures
Introducing the Acer F900 touch-screen smartphone
Most of the excitement at Mobile World Congress this month will be about 5G, which won't officially exist until 2020. But vendors will also be showing off new ways to speed up the 3G and 4G networks most people are using today.
TracFone, a major provider of prepaid mobile phone service, must keep its promise to let customers unlock their devices and transfer service to competing carriers, the U.S. Federal Communications Commission said.
The number of people using the Internet is growing at a steady rate, but 4.2 billion out of 7.4 billion will still be offline by the end of the year.
If you're using a smartphone as a hotspot, you aren't alone - sales of USB sticks and embedded PC modems are plummeting as a result of that use.
A reported mobile phone surveillance program at the U.S. Department of Justice raises serious privacy questions, a U.S. senator said Monday.
Mobile Internet access has been around for quite some time, but it's only recently that prices have fallen to make it affordable for almost anyone. These days, nearly every mobile phone can access the Internet, meaning you can stay connected wherever...
Theoretical data speeds are all the hype these days. Shop staff are quick to cite them, but the truth is the Internet speed your smartphone will get will depend on a number of factors unique to your home.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Operators and telecom equipment vendors are showing a growing interest in small cells, which aim to give users improved coverage and speeds.
A number of different technologies are being developed or improved to offer higher speeds for fixed and mobile broadband networks, as operators are preparing to compete with each other and carry video traffic in 3D and at higher resolutions, which is...
Intel has been on a buying binge lately. Just two weeks ago the world's largest chip maker agreed to acquire security vendor McAfee for $7.68 billion, and today it announced plans to buy Infineon Technologies' Wireless Solutions (WLS) division for $...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC