From cars to houses, 3D printers are changing design technology.
3d printing in pictures
3D printed guns, candy and cars top the list.
Here are the nine most common 3D printer technologies
3D printing hit CES in a big way this year. Here are the standouts
Disney has filed a patent for a new 3D printing technique that uses high-intensity light to harden resin into a shape in a single process, unlike traditional 3D printing that uses a layer-by-layer approach.
Seeking to exploit a “late mover advantage” HP says they will be entering the 3D printer market during the third quarter for 2016 with models shipping by the end of 2016. They say they have held back from entering the market until they felt the compa...
A Silicon Valley start-up has launched a 3D printer that is capable of manufacturing limited product runs of up to 45,000 units, making it one of the first machines of its kind on a factory floor.
There's already plenty of angst out there about the prospect of jobs lost to AI, but this week, artists got a fresh reason to be concerned.
Imagine you could use a standard 3D printer to create your next robotic assistant. Just snap in a motor and battery, and it's ready to go. That's precisely the scenario made possible by a new 3D printing technique developed at MIT.
Not only are consumer-grade 3D printers proving to be useful, increasingly affordable, and easy to find, but they're the vanguard of an emerging technology that will eventually become as ubiquitous as inkjet printers are today.
If you want to get into 3D printing, there are tons of options out there for you to choose from. Unfortunately, most of the inexpensive 3D printers require you to assemble them yourself, a tedious and often frustrating task. Fully assembled printers ...
A few weeks ago, we were absolutely excited over the over the prospect of the ProDesk3D, a full-color 3D printer in the works from a New York-based startup named botObjects. Unlike every 3D printer that we've seen so far, the ProDesk3D color palate i...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW